Amplified Fun (RP Topic)

“WHAT IS HAPPENING?!”

He distorts the distance between Chaplains head and wall in front of him and makes it incredibly short

OOC how would he know where chaplains head is?

1 Like

OOC Oh crap. Whoops my dude.

1 Like

OOC yeah his best chance of locating chaplain would be sound and it takes years for people to train their ears to hear the little amount of sound chaplains making.

IC chaplain keeps his distance but follows with intense intrigue.

1 Like

Vladimir decides to infiltrate the building and distorts the distance between the top of the building and him. He takes a jumps off the building appearing at top of the headquarters. “Phew. He now has to fight the security to get me.”

Vladimir hears a voice “do I?”

Vladimir sighs and tilts his head forward “Gosh darn if.”

“Now why would someone order a hit on you sir?” The voice asks

“It could be the government. Maybe some people I pissed off before.” He shakes his head and scouts for Alexis.

1 Like

“The government? Why would they take a hit from me when they have their own assassins? And what did you do to piss off the government?” The voice muses

“It’s what i do as a hobby. Robbing banks and causing trouble for the hero’s is fun.”

“Just so you know I’m loyal to the highest bidder” the voice laughs

He grins “That sounds enjoyable.” He sits down

“So what kind of money do you make on these ‘adventures’?”

“Its okay. I make enough money to keep funding more adventures which is all I need.”

The voice chuckles “so nothing near 289,000, 000?”

“So wait, are we friendly now?” Kai asked, popping out from a shadowed area he appeared to have been hiding in, a ‘throwing’ knife in hand.
“Awww… I was gonna see how well one of m’ knives’d stand against him.”

Wraithe sparks from a nearby light and punches he guy

“Wait, does this mean I can join?” Kai asked, visibly confused.