Ant Man And The Wasp

I’m like 100, why wouldn’t he?

@Jose
That would be cool, they just can’t have Hope Van Dyne or Hank Pym see her actual face before the reveal. Unless some quantum stuff does stuff to your face.

AntMangoesIntoThano’sEar. I’d watch that. The ANT MANGO~~

It was a joke.

2 Likes

It is evident that Janet will return in the movie. The team goes to the Quantum Universe to save her because reasons.

1 Like

And the reason is is that she still loves her mommy

2 Likes

OK why didn’t they go there earlier. Plus, the Quantum Universe is a trizillion times larger than the universe. How do they plan to find her?

I haven’t seen the movie yet!

As for why didn’t they go sooner: Pym didn’t know there was a way out until Scott escaped.

1 Like

I was just pointing out that it wouldn’t be that easy to just go and try to find her. There must be another reason, and let’s say that while they were there they found her.

1 Like

Or maybe she’s small enough she just hides on Ghost’s shoulder when she escapes!

It would seem a little awkward, but it would work.

Now that it’s in theaters…

I really liked Ant Man and the Wasp. It’s hilarious, well-acted, and creative. It’s much lighter entertainment than Infinity War, but I think it’s very much worth seeing and I prefer it over the original Ant Man movie, because it’s funnier and has a better antagonist solution.

2 Likes

I liked it too. My only problem was that (actual spoiler)
At the end, three of them died instead of two. Half of all people should’ve died, but, if you don’t count any of the people from this movie, more than half of the Avengers/heroes died in Infinity War. It would have been balanced if 1 of them had died, and I would still accept it with 2, but at three they’re just pushing their luck I get that there are other people in the world, but logically it just shouldn’t happen. Or maybe I’m just way too mad about the whole thing and need to get a good night’s sleep.
But remember, that’s just a theory!

Unless someone is able to rescue Scott from the Quantum Realm, he too is out of the way. I don’t like that none of the major Ant Man characters will be featured in the Infinity War sequel. That is really the only thing I would change because I really like all of the Ant Man characters and want to see more of them.

1 Like

I don’ts know why but I am almost sure that Ghost will save Scott and will return in Avengers 4.

1 Like

[spoiler]That is an idea I find probable.

On the other hand, part of me thinks it is almost better to avoid having the Ant Man characters in Avengers 4, because to me, the Ant Man films have always seemed like a very contained universe within the MCU (except for when Scott goes to help Captain America).

I also feel than Civil War didn’t totally understand Scott Lang’s character and made him seem more of an idiot than he actually is, because he had to be fit into a supporting character role. The same could happen if he appears in Avengers 4.

But when Ant Man and company have their own films, the filmmakers get to spend more time with the smaller details of characters and motivations.[/spoiler]

1 Like

Of course that Ant-Man was not the same in Civil War. What is about to say may be wrong, but I will try to explain: each director shape his character in his own way. For example, the Guardians would have been completely other characters without James Gunn. The same here for Ant-Man. Civil War was directed by the Russo brothers, I think. They didn’t called the other directors to ask them “Hey, look: I need your super hero in my movie and I need your help for his character. How he would react here, how he would react there”. Or even if they called the other directors, they weren’t too involved in this. However, for Infinity War (and presumably for Avengers 4) they called the other directors to consult about these characters (Ant-Man, GotG, etc.) so I have faith that if Ant-Man will show up in Avengers 4 (and he will show up), then he will be the same one from his solo movies. Again, I might be wrong.

I thought Ant Man and the Wasp was a really good movie. Better than the first. Janet told Scott not to get sucked into a time vortex right before she got dusted. Regarding the Avengers 4 theories, that sounds like Chekov’s gun. I hope I just used that term correctly, hehe.

IT IS TRUTH SERUM!

Also, did anyone notice that Jimmy, the FBI agent, was played by Asian Jim from The Office? I just thought that was funny, since that’s the only other thing I’ve seen him in.

1 Like

I now remember seeing that leaked photo of Ant Man with Captain America, so I am positive he will be in Avengers 4.

3 Likes

if half of them should’ve. half a body should e been left behind.

also this is half of the whole population of the universe. of course it’s gonna be disproportionate

1 Like

Yeah but Scott too.
Also I wrote this after pretty much just seeing the movie so I was kinda mad.