Arcana: the downfall

“family… human? But that’s forbidden.”

Beta sputtered and spattered with immense fury and confusion. Absolutely done with this horrible twisted philosophy.

Jayron started to go deeper into the cave, looking for the others.
“Pian Ya, please protect me in case something bad is going to happen!” he thought.

Tortwig smiled. “Not anymore, its not.”
She bent down. "We can leave. You dont have to anymore. The humans should be your friends. "

She looked at her nervously, unsure

Beta eagerly and gently nudged her towards the cave exit.

“Nobody will hurt you or the rest of the people here. I will make sure of that.”

Tortwig would then hear a slowclap from behind, “such Noble aspirations, much nobler then id expect from a beast of your standings, 047, go back to work. You will be rewarded by luring out such threats.”

Tortwig tensed up.
She grabbed her glaive and pointed it at the stranger’s neck.

The stranger grinned, “go ahead prove my point.”

Tortwig pulled her glaive away. “Explain all this.” She said.
Ooc: gtg

He drew a rapier, whose blade elongated to a whip, sparkling with electricity, “no.”

After some time walking Jayron might be able to see the main group, surrounded by the three machines

1 Like

Beta snuck around behind the stranger and attempted to jab him in the ankle with his taser apendage.

Ooc: my bad

1 Like

The man cried out with pain, before swiftly kicking beta away, “pest.”

Beta flew back and hit the wall. Though physically he didn’t seem too bad.

Tortwig pointed her glaive At the man. “Don’t touch him.”

“oh, 047, come here and use yourself as a sheild,” ordered the man to which the kitmaj reluctantly put herself between him and tortwig in compliance

Tortwig shook with rage. “Move.” She told the Kitmaj. “Stay out of this, you don’t have to do this.”

The man grinned, before swinging his whip at tortwig