Arcana: the downfall

The arrow would hit Reginald in the rear, causing the panicked bovine to run faster and knock down Edward.

“Reginald! Come back! You have my stuff!”
Edward shouted as he watched his cow run away. He quickly turned around to see who fired the arrow.

Frostvin groaned and tried to create an ice wall that would encase the gas in a small area.

A masked figure puts down his bow and waved his finger disapprovingly

The gass was stopped

1 Like

“What the hell did you shoot my cow for!”
Edward said angrily.

He readies another shot, and motions Edward to join the group

Edward quickly jumps to his feet and ran to the others, running on his regular legs. Alpha and Beta were close behind him. Once Edward stopped, he clearly looked a little winded.

Lihem froze where he was, examining the masked archer, trying to find out any details about them.

Jeromy tried to slip away undetected, and began attempting to make his way toward the archer.

Frostvin whirled around and flings a long, sharp, thin shard of ice at the figure. “Enemy!” He screeched, his voice cracking.

They were masked and wearing dark robe like garb, and if he looked around he’d see that wasn’t the only one

The piece melted, and they were clearly using flame magic

Edward quickly hopped back on to the spider-like metal appendages. Alpha and Beta both hid behind him.

“Alright, who are you, and why the hell did you shoot my cow?”
Edward asked a second time.

Frostvin scowled and flung several more ice shards at the enemy.

Each one melted

“Guys, I think we’re in trouble” muttered Oliver, still blinded

1 Like

Frostvin shook his head and held out his hands, palm up. He started to mutter incoherently, and a small grey cloud began to form over his hands.

“Oh you don’t say.”
Edward angrily quipped. He raised his hands above his head as a sign of surrender.

“If you’re trying to rob us, you’re out of luck. All my stuff was on that cow.”
Edward said to the strangers.

Alpha and Beta quickly burrowed behind their creator, in an automatic defense mechanism.

After a few minutes, the cloud was fully formed. Frostvin raised it up above his head, and it sped over towards the masked figures, and sharp shards of ice began to be flung from the cloud at very high speeds.

Frostvin grinned wickedly. “Let’s see your puny candle flames beat that.”

One fired a firey arrow at the cloud, as the other dodged

1 Like

The ice cloud moved to the side, and continued to rain down ice.

“Can you not talk? Is that it? What do you want from us?”
Edward said again.

The two robotic companions were now completely hidden under the soil.

“easy, everything,” replied an effeminate voice, of a fith Character, squatting down, her cloak open revealing armor beneath.

The one attacked dodged again, using his magic to keep the ice away. While pulling a knife out to attack Frostvin

“All I got is gold. You want it? You can have it. Everything else I had was with my cow.”