Arcana: the downfall

“I’ve never been good with names. I’m much more accustomed to the language of numbers and code.”

“I see, a red ■■■■■,” he muttered

1 Like

“I’ve done the calculations. My chances of survivability are no different than anyone else’s. If anything they could possibly be greater.”

Frostvin looks around for some food. “Is there any food?”

“did you factor in the countless ticked off deities, minor and major?”

A servant offered to show frostvin to a a small dining room

Frostvin followed the servant.

“Trust me, I’ve learned how to deal with Lux. The others are of little concern. And I do favor one god. I’m actually in rather good graces with Pain Ya.”

“this’ll be interesting,” he muttered

There was a a decently sized table with various food from accross the kingdoms laid apon it

“And trust me, I’m just as surprised as you are that ‘the almighty Lux’ called me into this. I’ve always been on his naughty list, so I don’t see why he’d want to send me on this little save the world quest.”

He simply nods

“Though that being said, this could be a wonderful learning experience. I haven’t let my laboratory in months, and when I do leave I don’t often travel far. And I always appreciate a chance to learn.”

Edward said. A subtle but eager tone could be heard in his voice.

“By the way, would you mind if I studied your physiology?”
He asked, rather politely.

@Ace

“yes.”

“Nothing too invasive. Just a number of questions.”

“no.”

“Come on. Its all in the name of science. I live in the pursuit of knowledge. There’s nothing wrong with that”

“absolutely not.”

“Could you at least tell me why?”

“I don’t have to explain it.”

“Very well.”

He then brought the recorder to his face using one of the robotic appendages.

“Data Log 305 dash 2. The elder magical being is resistant to questioning. Hopefully the younger specimen will be more willing.”

“you may refer to me as Mr.Vienne.”