Asriel's magical photoshop hands

No, not really.

this has been the most eventful half-hour on this topic. Ever.

3 Likes

TENSHIN-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!

I second this edit request.

maku is a strong independent girl

11 Likes

Is it possible to put the face of my Slef-MOC on the Masterchief? Hereā€™s the link: HugeDomains.com

12 Likes

ā€¦but you just requested me to do that

3 Likes

so are you going to do it or should I do it?

2 Likes

We can both do one
But
@boostingburitto should know that it is not a good choice to have many people doing the same request
since people feel liked they are being scammed by being asked to do the same thing a few others are doing then to see that the best one has been used while the others were not given credit

also

#SHE DONā€™T NEED NO HEWKI

4 Likes

since I didnā€™t know how the hell I was going to put a vorox armor on masterchiefā€™s head, here is what I did

3 Likes

Ghost Spartan thing yay!!!

1 Like

Oh yeah.

That is amaze.

Edited for Double Post - Slime
Hello boostingburitto! Be sure to BOOST yourself over to this page on Double Posting! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@boostingburitto Dude the higher ups donā€™t like double posting. if you needed to reply to more then on person, edit your first and quot or @ them. By the way Iā€™m not trying to be mean.

Any way since thereā€™s not a lot of request lately could i make yet another request?

you are free to do so

1 Like

Could you make a ice version of my profile pic and army pic from earlier in the topic.

I hate my pc, y I spent like 15 mins doing your request, then blue screen came out, Ima throw it from the window.

1 Like

Wow that sucks. Well thing that are not groovy happen, itā€™s part of life.

Im going to post this before another blue screen happens

4 Likes

Thank you for the advice.

1 Like

That looks great thanks.

Can you add a butch of smaller wingless versions of that into the background and make it look his leading an army into to battle? If you can or are okay with doing that.