Avengers: Endgame

I will wait one or two more days till I give my thicc review.

‘Thicc’? Really?

Legit.

Legit sounds better, yes.

It’s legit the fact that my review will be thick.

Okay, now you totally ruined it.

I have a lot to say about it. Deal with it.

Is this a challenge?

Why did it come out earlier in the EU

Because we are the biggest fans?

I don’t know really, but I am glad that it did came out earlier.

In the US it actuallt came on the 24th.

1 Like

That’s really unfortunate.

I’ve saw on the net that in some places, including some in the US, it was released two days earlier.

Just saw it today and oh man was it worth every second of buildup in the past 21 movies.

4 Likes

MY GOODNESS, that was the most beautiful movie I have ever seen! So worth it!

I cried in Captain Mjolnir and Cap VS Thanos’ army and every part Spider-Man was in, out of pure joy. This movie has healed me from Infinity War.

And to everyone who doubted my no-time-travel theory, I offer a sincere apology. Time travel was only needed to get the Stones, so it wasn’t like it directly brought everyone back. But it was so well done, with Ancient One and Pierce and CROSSBONES. I loved it.

2 Likes

It was truly the end of an amazing era of superhero movies

everything began with tony and it ended with him as well. RIP iron man.

3 Likes

[ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] without the spaces

Okay so when I went to this movie I didn’t had any expectations about some moments which get into really big spoiler stuff which I will blur out and it’s mostly about the Final Battle.

[spoiler]So I want to talk about the final battle and oh my sweet sweet god was that an amazing one!
When Thanos attacked the Avengers’ Headquarters and was sitting there in the rubble waiting for them and then Captain America and Iron Man appear and asks Thor what Thanos was doing and said nothing and he was just waiting.

In that moment we finally get to see the trio avengers, the trinity, the ones who started it all! After some exchange words between them and Thanos the battle started…and let me point this out, that wow, just wow. Thanos is so skilled, powerful and a cunning warrior it’s not even funny, he managed to give one of the three most skilled, powerful, avengers the run of their money.

I was amazed by this fight, it is literally my top 1 favorite MCU fight, and then you could see them losing even with Iron Man marks 85 which really they should have made it out of vibranium…and Thor was about this close to dying because of his own Axe and then…I call this the Oh my god to the literally point moment.

Cap takes Mjolnir and at that moment I cried with joy in my eyes and say yes! Now get that son of a ■■■■■ and it was amazing, literally I did not expect this and what I liked about it is that Thor said, that he knew Cap was worthy, but even then, even with the Mjolnir it wasn’t enough to stop Thanos and I don’t know how he was able to break Cap’s shield, we need to know how and what kind of material that double sword was made out of.

After all seemed lost, Cap, stands up with a half-broken shield and was ready to fight alone till Sam calls Cap and says on your left and then every single Avenger comes! and then…how long have we waited for this moment? People, please tell me?
Everyone is in a line ready for battle and then, Cap says those words…those exact words. Avengers…Assemble! and I jumped out of my seat and said yes he said it!! Finally!

But one scene…struck me hard, really, hard. I never thought I could ever cry so much, let alone for a character. When Strange points with the finger showing that this is the one chance out of 14 million, Tony, the one which we (or at least you, I thought otherwise) all thought he will never do the sacrifice, goes in against the Mad Titan and steals the stones which Thanos doesn’t know and says I am inevitable and snaps his fingers and nothing happens and then Tony shows him he got the stones and assembles them and says…those four most fantastic one-liner words. And I…am, Iron Man and snap

At that moment I kinda knew he was going to die but I still hoped but, he was half beyond injured. he couldn’t cheat death anymore, it was his time and I love how pepper said you can rest now and Tony realizing he saved the freaking UNIVERSE! and EVERYONE IN IT! Finally manages to let go and rest…and what I felt touching is that Cap cried too and Thor as well…wow, they were all true friends in the end. And of course, the funeral, yes, amazing scene 10/10 everyone and I mean everyone in the Marvel universe so far came and paid their respect for Tony, well the hero side of the MCU of course.

And this marks the end of our main character, Iron Man and the Infinity Saga.

Rest In Peace - Iron Man/Tony Stark - 2008-2019[/spoiler]

2 Likes

[spoiler]I find it funny no one cares about Natasha. Wow.

I mean, Stark has been there since the beginning, but is a fan-favorite character, and is considered the pillar of MCU by many, but is still appreciated more than-

Oh.[/spoiler]