Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

Is it bad if I actually really want this?

4 Likes

Master Chicken is back for revenge.

4 Likes

Chicken atta-ha-a-a-a-ack, chicken atta-ah-a-ha-a-ack.

1 Like

I know it’s late, but I hoped everyone had a great Thanksgiving and spent time with your family!

@Square That is officially the most ridiculous thing I have seen on this thread.

Here are a few pictures of bootlegs I bought a while ago, including instructions.

The quality on this little robot is actually very good. It’s literally the same as actual Lego.
The next one isn’t exactly a bootleg of Lego but rather it’s a bootleg of something called Nanoblock. It’s a Pikachu, there was also an Eevee but I didn’t buy it or take any pictures (sorry).

The quality for the Pikachu bootleg is decent, the bricks stick together fairly well except for the tail which continuously falls off and the feet which don’t want to stick to the Pokeball.
I also bought this box full of knock off Lego flowers and trees from Wal-mart.

So I was searching AliExpress recently (as in an hour ago) and here is what I found:

Notice how none of the Minecraft figures had faces in any of the photos except for the last (click on photo to see what I mean). Creepy.

I wish had more money to buy all of these Jurassic World bootlegs.

But who needs money when you can ask everyone in your family to get these as Christmas presents (totally not what I’m doing :stuck_out_tongue:).
And I have saved the best for last, the piece of resistance, la creme de la creme:

Warning, this last one is a bit gruesome as it’s a set of the chest-bursting scene from the first Alien film.

7 Likes

No chest bursting action, 0/10

6 Likes

Oh yeah you’re right. It doesn’t actually do the chest-bursting! Gotta love how they put a stiker saying “blood pool” like as if it wasn’t obvious enough.

3 Likes

I’m 100% sure the aliens where posted before, they are stolen mocs

3 Likes

Sorry if I post images that have been on this topic before, it’s a bit hard to check what has and hasn’t been posted since there are literally over 1000 posts on this topic.

I found a few more on AliExpress

Pretty sure that museum is a stolen MOC.

3 Likes

Remember how some time ago I said I bought a Spider-Man 2099 minifigure in a box from a place that seemed sketchy?
Well, it came in. And I got pictures!
Come, friends, and let us go through one of the lamer unboxings in existence.

Here’s the front of the box. Sorry that it’s on its side; pictures I upload here always tend to be like that.
The box came pretty banged up, and with the top part (which, in a store, it would be hung from) was taped down for some reason.

Here’s the back, which shows the instructions for the Fidget Spinner of 2099, along with other sets you can buy. These include:
Homecoming Spidey
Homemade Costume Homecoming Spidey
Spider-Man 2099
Stealth Suit Spider-Man
Original Trilogy Spider-Man (with no black around the eyes. Classy)
Homecoming Spidey with Jacket
White Spider-Man 2099 (not sure where he’s from. Maybe he’s supposed to be the post-Secret Wars version?)
Agent Venom

Anyway, enough about the box. Let’s get to the contents!

In the box was a plastic baggie, along with some bubble-wrap. Spidey 2099 was somewhat preassembled. Oddly enough, his arms were off and completely disassembled.
I remember opening it up, and, based on looks alone, thinking, “Huh. This doesn’t look all that bootleg.”

And here’s the minifig, fully assembled. Honestly, he’s not that bootleg. He looks pretty good, actually. Do wish he did come with the webcape he has in the comics, but hey, I’ll take what I can get.

And here’s the fidget spinner. Sorry if it’s a bit blurry; I’m not a good photographer. It assembled pretty well, and does indeed spin. So that’s fun.

And now Spider-Man 2099 stands with my other 22 Spider-Man-related minifigures.
Also, I have a fidget spinner.

So if you do see something like this online, and don’t mind parting with a dollar or so, I’d recommend it.

Final note: Today I got a message from the eBay seller who sold this to me, saying,
"Hello,
“The working day is about 35 days. Please rest assured that I sent it yesterday, and I can get it soon.”
I actually got the figure yesterday, and told the guy as much. He replies:
"Hello.
"Good,
“Thanks”
That’s slightly suspicious, but whatever.

4 Likes

PRINTING FOR THE BACK OF THE LEGS?!!?

4 Likes

Hard to say it’s been stolen. :keycap_star:

This article claimed that AFOL gave instruction to bootleg company to as long they get credited.

The aliexpress site also put the designer in the description unlike other companys:

4 Likes

they did? wasn’t expecting that

Here’s another Snowspeeder recolor I found at 5 Below:

5 Likes

Is it wrong that when I see that picture, the first thing I think of is creating this:

14 Likes

Notice how that figure is different from the one in the cockpit…

2 Likes

The minifigure now realizes his life is a lie…

10 Likes

Was looking around nexus nick knights and found some few treats to share:

The wings looks awful and I can’t see how this thing can pose with a single joint on the thigh.

Stone Colossus Ultimate and Evo XL machine had a baby.

Messy, but more vibrant than the official 2017 wave.

bluurrr

10 Likes

Honestly, those last two look better then almost every Nexo Knights set so far…

2 Likes

I would say they may look better, but in build, they are not. I mean, look at where the cannons are placed on the gargoyle lightning guy. And, I feel he’s also a little bit too much… The knight beast, as cool as it is, completely breaks from the esthetic of the knights. But, other than that, they do look pretty awesome

1 Like