Bio Venture - United Hapori style Self Moc

Hey hey all, so recently got into a bit of a United Hapori/FOTM craze, been going through their channels, rewatching their videos, etc, etc. So I had a bit of an idea/want.

Basically, for quite a while now, I’ve been wanting to make both a smaller Tekan ('cause he’s literally way to big for the series), and a more stereotypical style version of him… I’ve mainly succeeded on that last one!

=================

So yeah, here’s Tekan, or as he likes to be called Venture, Bio Venture in full (and yes, this is a small joke).

Seeing as how his designs inspired by The United Hapori’s self moc style, and how I’ve seen a few other series that take inspiration from theirs (and some of my own planned videos with him) I chose to make Venture a universe jumper himself, just with… different usage.

Also, as you can probably guess, yes, a few other mods had to suffer some… destruction for his creation…

Venture basically has no idea who he is, all he knows is that while his body was originally, or at least was being made to be some ‘Tekan’ fellow, some odd flashes of memories from said bodies past included, he’s not him.
From mind-set to personality he can feel a disconnect between him and said individual.

Which is why he named himself Bio Venture, an odd name yes but it was the first one that flickered from his subconscious with enough interest to catch his eye.

His first awakening was a rough one, waking up in an unknown universe and near immediately being ‘ported to a new one with his first few steps.

Since then he has learned and noted quite a bit more of himself, such as his odd subconscious rememberance of a seemingly random assortment of memes, songs, and references he didn’t remember until using them, also recalling their basis.
Cortex has helped him with that too.

Cortex is a sentient gifted A.I. built into Venture’s head, requiring the antenna and mouth piece to both communicate and preform his main objective (and some others that his sentience allowed him). He is a an emulator, a tool designed to gather data, modify its own, and emulate other devices of higher function to its basis, Cortex’s being universal transportation.

According to himself he was built to emulate a specific device, one his creator could not create but had caught sight of and most likely wanted, making Cortex so as to gather data and eventually be able to function just said device.

Going by Cortex’s calculations this means he was most likely put into Venture as either a precaution for if whatever event it was that left him in this state happened, or his attempted removal was done purposely, Cortex just a necessary part of the test so they could eventually control Venture’s power.

Unfortunately much of his memory logs are corrupted, his coding still reformatting itself after whatever happened to cause Venture, and the serious limitations placed upon his functionality due to his mental intertwining with Venture only further slowing such a process down.
This also makes it quite likely that Cortex won’t even be able to fully follow through with his emulation, or at least provide full function, once he’s gained enough data. Which is why Venture has gotten a fairly insane plan to eventually find a way to make Cortex his own body and transfer him into it… well more like provide a wireless connection with it.

They have discovered certain things, something related to their objectives and/or past, can jump start patches of their memory, provide flashbacks of a sort.
Unfortunately this also means they can both suffer the repercussions if such ends up overloading Cortex, a painful experience both are familiar with.

Personality: Venture is an interesting fellow, friendly, explorative, excitable, and a fast talker with a fear of death that rarely combines well with his cocky attitude and actions. He makes for a good, if chatty and probably at times clingy friend.

He’s a more justice based individual, tolerating no forms of villainy that he sees or hears of, of course this can leave him with some guilt at times when he learns that the villainy was actually truly justifiable or was tricked into acting for those even more villainous than the ones he fought.

It has also at times lead him astray, his own naivety from his lack of known experience and mild-naivety leading him to at times jump to conclusions and attack those far from the villainous spectrum just for perceptions of their actions and look.

Weaponry: Dual pistols, huge, anime style, serrated sword, high strength

Other attributes: Counts as a universal non-existence of sorts, in basic something, or someone attempted to fully remove all traces of him from existence but screwed up, making it so he still exists, but doesn’t count as a true existence.
This has left him in a state of dimensional-disconnection, allowing him to physically interact within universes but not properly show up in them, basically a living universal anomaly that anyone with any form of dimensional/multiversal scanning will pick up as a sort of moving blip or void in the scanners detection.

Scanners will pretty much pick him up as being there but also not being there, heat wise he flickers.
Physical wise, dependent on what type of scanner it is, he either switches between a suit of armour and a full body, or he switches between a bio-organic body and partially-physical energy.
Energy detection wise… well he actually shows up as a lot of energy.
Dimensional wise he shows up as if he’s both in the dimension and connected/outside of it at the same time.

The reason he can universe jump is quite literally because of his physical state as a living collection of energy of unknown composition, besides its universal basis that allows for the portal creation, that he is.
He also has very little control over his universe jumping, while he and Cortex have finally managed to get him to a state where he no longer randomly produces portals and can consciously produce them, if he loses focus he still has a high chance of sending himself through a random warp and can not control where they lead.

Pose & Quotes:

Pose & Quote - 1: Heroics

“Now c’mon mate, I know it’s pretty tempting to steal and all that, who doesn’t want to be rich right? Unfortunately, I can’t really let you do that.”

Pose & Quote - 2: Blade appreciation

“Now this is an awesome blade.”

=============

Channel link: The United Hapori

Removed Links for being irrelevant to the MOC, as it advertises each member of the Hapori, when a link to just the channel would’ve sufficed. - Cocoa

18 Likes

I can see a lot of Chameleo in him.

1 Like

Eh? Really? Where? I was trying to avoid such as that (besides the pistols… and Cortex (but that’s for later planned reasons))… Don’t much like characters that are essentially copy and pastes of another, even if they have visibly different designs.

I will take it as a bit of a compliment though!

Haha, thanks mate.
Don’t really have a lot of CCBS parts (which really sucks) so I do actually have a few plans for later upgrades on him.
(Specifically quite a few height based ones. (He’s so short for the Tekan style!)

It was meant as a compliment.
I really like your take on a dimension travelling character.

1 Like

Ah so I did guess right! Nice!

Also, ey! Thanks mate!

Super cool!

1 Like

Ey! Thanks mate!

Neato Dorrito!

2 Likes

Why thank you my poetic friend.

I like it a lot.

Thanks!

I cant see much of him since he is all black and the pictures dont really help with that

I… really? Pictures seem clear to me…

Well, for the most part he’s just a fairly basic build, bit of customization on his torso, some pieces added to better cover the back of his legs and some other bits but that’s about it.