BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Unless said employee is ignorant and not aware he is not (presumably) allowed to tell.

Most of the time someone gets fired due to braking the confidentiality law. The thing like that happened when someone spoiled 2015 Bionicle release…so knowing more than you are allowed in a company is a bad thing, specially when its releasing valuable information marketing and profit wise very important.

Wow, thanks for doing that man

I thought I once read somewhere (maybe here?) that even if you tell like, a close friend or even a family member about an upcoming set you could get fired. So this does hold some merit?

2 Likes

That would make sense, but it would be great if they let kids work for lego.

I really would’ve liked to see Lego recolor bohrok eyes in gold for Ekimu or something this yeat

2 Likes

There were gold ones on Brutaka

1 Like

Really… off to bricklink then

Hmm… the gold Bohrok eyes are in less sets then I would have thought… LEGO Containing element 4287801 | Brickset
Are they no longer produced? They would look good on Ekimu, even if it was additions to the torso a la Tahu Uniter.

Now that I think about it, I sort of wish they produced transblue feet for Ekimu. If there really going to continue the “clown shoes” they might as well start making stranger colors.

2 Likes

@Scarilian @LoganMcOwen Just picked up these:

at a LEGO shop in the UK. They are available!

9 Likes

Am I the only one who can’t view pictures on LEGO.com?

a LEGO shop or from the website?

From a shop. It was £18 as well, thought it would be £20.

1 Like

I just hope LEGO can add Umarak and quake beast on LEGO shop at home soon^^

2 Likes

I heard people don’t like asymmetrical sets, QB wasn’t an exception, so this might help you

after comparing it with the symmetricals quake beasts the asymmetrical one looks better, it actually looks like a “”“”“good”“”“” set

4 Likes

Well that proves that quake beast is better as an asymmetrical set. Atleast for me

The app updated…

22 Likes

Meh, these G2 games were never that engaging. I mean how hard is it to re-enact what you perfectly did the first time (MNOG), that game was perfect for what the line needed, and what this new gen also needs.

1 Like

Mind showing the comics?

1 Like

How long does it take to complete the game? I can do it right now probably. And are you sure there are comics there?