BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Does anyone know when the new sets come out in australia?

Probably Feb-March

1 Like

As out friend @Rockho pointed out the correct phrase is “only the best is good enough” but it does not make TLG inffalable. Believe it or not mistakes can happen. I don’t think this is a big enough mistake to warrant a replacement part as it does not hurt the figure’s building experience, playability, durability, etc. Sure it hurts his appearance but not as much as, say, his printing was wrongly colored barf-green. Look on the bright side, if they phase in a correction later the original will become a rare misprint :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I recently got Umarak, Tahu, Ikir, and Uxar :smiley: Umarak is awesome, and his shoulders look much better when moved up by one axle hole. He also looks great with Uxar and I’ve actually managed to unite him with Uxar without removing the Shadow Trap halves by simply moving them forward :stuck_out_tongue:. Tahu, IMO, is good, not great, not bad, but just good. When combined with Ikir he becomes godly and I absolutely love him. Ikir and Uxar are both pretty cute and cool, but I prefer Ikir because birb. :3.

3 Likes

I’ve only got 70 bucks and here in Australia $10 sets are $15, $15 sets $20 and $20 sets are $30 so could anyone give me some recommendations for which bionicles to get

1 Like

http://i.4cdn.org/toy/1451355488018.jpg

It’s settled. Stop saying there isn’t continuation.

14 Likes

O gosh the mask of bad paradoxes is real

“The Protectors do not possess any records or illustrations regarding the lower half of the Mask of Time and are unaware of its location”

So are you like, trying to tell us that the bottom half we see in the graphic novel preview is now the top half? I can’t wait to put a mouth on my Toa’s forehead!

[quote=“GK733, post:5068, topic:15529, full:true”]
It’s settled. Stop saying there isn’t continuation.
[/quote]It’s not settled, and there’s still no proof of a continuation.

5 Likes

There isn’t a continuation.

… Seriously. Nothing in those passages suggest a link between the two Generations.

7 Likes

But… I thought the protectors knew where the lower half was located in the Temple of Time…

If it is a continuation then someone pulled a Made In Heaven.

Or it means that later years will have the Mask of Time(both halves) as the McGuffin(s). The Mask of Ultimate Power is also a McGuffin

1 Like

That’s the thing. The mask they used is the upper half and used vahi as placeholder for it.

1 Like

Here’s my Ketar revamp!

8 Likes

@Fenrr All legendary masks are McGuffins. Heck, the golden elemental masks are McGuffins and sadly overshadow the superior looking colored masks.
.#TooManyGoldMasksLEGO.#PlzStahpLEGO.#WhyCan’tColoredMasksBeElementallyPowerfulTooLEGO

Really? So do you think that the lower half (the Vahi) will actually appear at some point? .3.

@MaskmakerOfLight It’s byoutiful, I still wish it had the new sword and crystal pieces :3

Please don’t double post. Thanks! - Eljay

1 Like

Obviously we will see the upper first.

Any continuation discussion should be moved over here: TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains

Thanks!

4 Likes

Or just a placeholder.

Why does no one get that?

It’s settled. @Rac was right, and the clear NYCC Mask is the Mask of time. Seriously, look at that silhouette.

~W12~

Pedra from like rock in spanish
And tava cause why not?

But anyway we are getting off topic (are we?) so umm
Which mask do you guys like the best in these new toa?

Gali’s 2016 mask is a major improvement over 2015’s, mainly because it doesn’t have that weird… triangle between the eyes and the actual mouth(?).

Seriously though, I’ll look at her 2015 mask and be all “Oh you have such an awesome ma-” and then I automatically see the triangle that looks like another mouth over her mouth which kills it.
#KILLS IT!

2 Likes