BIONICLE 2016 Leaks Discussion Topic

I hope.

@RedMageGizmo I gotcha!

:smile:

Please don’t double post; doing so is against the site rules. Thanks. --John Sheppard

you see, the protectors where not combining with the toa, they where giving the toa their weapons and armor, they where not combining.

Who knows? We might even get combiners in the Winter this time.

1 Like

@CeeCee Plox.

Agreed but the basic idea was the same. It was like LEGO took that idea and made it massively better.

2 Likes

I think that all the creatures have gears, atleast I think that Ikir and Ketar do

5 Likes

@DarkHenrik

@CeeCee

It’s almost like we’ve seen it before…

Maybe in a more MISTIK way. It’s really PHANTOKIC.

xD

EDIT: I think I have already chosen my favorite for G2, it’s either Kopaka (PRAISE BE UPON THE FROZEN GOD) or Lewa (GLORY TO HIS VINED APPENDAGES!)

1 Like

The good thing about this is that it adds orange to Gali’s colorscheme in more than just her right shoulder.

~Daler

6 Likes

To be fair I think this is done a bit better than the Phantoka. The Phantoka were literally just Matoran strapped to a Toa’s back, which is fine and all, but the creatures actually add to a set. They fit seamlessly with the armor and masks or even add something new like Tahu’s wings. I just think it’s a really great idea

5 Likes

Yeah, I can see that, but I was being a bit facetious. I really think they won’t be that bad, and it’s really nice that they add that extra dimension to the builds. I just wish that they would decide that Gold Masks are irrelevant and keep their original color, or just give them Gold Masks permanently.

You know what, I like having both. Adds a bit of variety and play value.

3 Likes

So I hear a lot of people think Uxar looks like a mosquito or similair insect but to me it looks more like a hummingbird to be honest. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The designers didn’t force their creativity on Melum. But I guess that’s the downside that Kopaka is having a big set with it.

I don’t know why but it looks like a dragonfly to me.

@Kyzunei

So yeah, sexy new Toa sets, some of us love them, some of us hate them, some of us don’t know, but they’re all the big thing everyone’s talking about.

And I’m just sitting here wondering what that booster pack is.

3 Likes

I hate every toa, except lewa, their counterparts of 2015 seemed better

2 Likes

Main I’m so fricking happy that they have custom builds to some extent. Kopaka seems to share the lower leg design Lewa has.

Still not sure how I feel about that mask though… Nice to see silver gone though.

Oh my God,i’m so stupid.Sorry,you’re right.It’s just a regular head.The small horn thing distracted me,and i thought it was a squid.Sorry.

1 Like

… wonder if the squids will make a comeback in G2, would be cool to see them again… well maybe not as ammo for the villains but still.

9 Likes