Bionicle in School

I’m gonna ask my instructor first, but I’ll definitely try this.

3 Likes

I need to think of a good list of quotes to use. A few I have in mind are

“Beware the swarm”
“Unity, Duty, Destiny”
“Welcome to Onu-Koro!”
“Windfly!”
“You cannot defeat me, for I am nothing.”

Any other ideas?

3 Likes

I CAN FEEL THE POWEEEEEERRRRR

3 Likes

“You haven’t truly lived until you have seen the world through the eyes of madness.”
“Yo-yo! Piraka”
“Go my sons, use the shadows, and keep my brother asleep.”
“Wake one, wake them all.”
“Clean it all it must be cleaned!”

4 Likes

All good ideas. I’m gonna save these.

2 Likes

Awesome list of options! This is a bit long, but I’ve sometimes written Lhikan’s “Building the tallest tower starts with the placement of a single stone” quote. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Ooh. I like that one.

1 Like

“Clean it all it must be cleaned.”

4 Likes

Perfect for clean up days.

5 Likes

I strike again!

9 Likes

Haha, that’s awesome! I’ll see if I can write something around campus today.:joy:

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna start marking them with a signature. I’m thinking “The Chronicler”.

4 Likes

I remember in 6th grade a saw this dude with a Bonkle Vakama backpack. It’s silly to say, but I thought it was awesome and at the time I envied him for having it.

1 Like

Which I would use now if i had one.

1 Like

This was what it looked like:

And it was also vintage even at the time the kid wore it, since this happened after Bionicle’s first cancellation.

5 Likes

I wonder what he’s doing now? If he was still into it then, I wonder if he’s still in the community now, and you never knew it.

3 Likes

Well the kid was my own age, so I’m not sure. Not many people born after 2000 knew of Bionicle G1’s existence, at least where I grew up.

Lucky. I’ve said this before bit I’m literally the only bioncle fan in SC, and the only online Lego fan in SC. (At least, that’s how it seems)

1 Like

Here are a few from the past few weeks. Two are from today :stuck_out_tongue: The one with a bunch of different writing in different colors was people responding to me. :stuck_out_tongue: I only wrote “Takuuaaa!” :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

What was people’s reaction?