Breaking CCBS Pieces

Here you go:

How do you even break that many, let alone a SHELL?!

1 Like

I experiment a lot.

1 Like

Glad I’ve never had a CCBS piece snap on me like this.

Man, that’s just sadistic.

It hurts just looking at those!

I’ve had a few break before xD

If anybody says I’m too rough with the parts or anything, all of my lime parts are completely intact.

3 Likes

The joke here is people intentionally brake pieces to have pictures for the thread :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Every picture I see with broken CCBS pieces makes me cringe.

1 Like

I tend to find the early one’s last longer, kind of like with G1 Bionicle pieces. I still have a fully made red Rahkshi without any broken pieces… yet a majority of the CCBS and technic/system pieces with Onua 2015 are broken.

2 Likes

How did you even do that with the one…
(Hand)

1 Like

I was taking apart a MOC I made. I think it got lost in the box cause I had to dig up the other half too. Dunno how it broke tho xD

2 Likes

Its really just how much you use them, like with the Rahkshii if it hasn’t really been played with or dismantled the joints will be fine, the parts start breaking the more you take them apart and put them together.

However, you do want to move them around regularly to reduce dust buildup.

1 Like

I uses the Rahkshi quite a lot when i first got it, and occasionally more recently. I guess its just made of stronger materials back them. I made it and have taken it apart a few times back then, though kept it together mostly since then. All the joints are as tight as they were originally and all the functions still work. I haven’t seen any issues with it tbh ><

Onua 2015 broke within the first week simply because i moved his arm a couple of times. I built it once and didn’t take it apart. First it was the hand piece holding the balljoint (Naturally i did have to replace this), then one of the joints as a friction adder just snapped it when moving because it was too tight while the rest of the joint was too loose.

2 Likes

Female sockets refer to the CCBS version of a piece used in most of G1 Bionicle as hands.

1 Like

You should order replacements from lego, they’re completely free

1 Like

For the most part I have no Idea from what set they are, they’re just broken from heavy MOCing.

You can just find a set that had that piece and order from that set

1 Like

Sweet, and I just found out that I had even more broken CCBS parts XD.

1 Like

I just ordered some replacement parts recently and they got here really quickly