Brickonicle G3: Official TTV Canon List [CANON][Worldbuilding][Characters][Pitch]

@phinto how did you make the models and animations? Blender?

3 Likes

yah…

3 Likes

here is an idea i had when reading @ZceeNook 's topic.

namely that the name Makuta is not a name, but a word in Matoran, which translates to Demon.

so if Tahu were to call out Makuta by name, he would then basicly call him a demon.

now this would mean that there could be more “Makutas” in Brickonicle, but to me personaly, it would possibly mean that the Makuta we see the Brotherhood of Makuta wish to bring back to life, could possibly have not originaly have been a “Makuta” but again a toa, which is the idea for Brickonicle Makuta’s origins in my mind, though now changed with this new idea.

This idea could actually create an interesting idea, with the idea that some “Makuta” were originaly toa or other kinds of heroes, so in a way they would be fallen or corrupted angels.

3 Likes

This has potential.

Yes. I want this.

That’s kind of what I was basing my origin story for Makuta on: Bionicle G3 ideas- Genesis story, concepts, etc. [Story] [Worldbuilding]

I know I’m kind of plugging here, so… sorry 'bout that :stuck_out_tongue:

(It’s really long, but it’s taking a lot of inspiration from the book of Genesis in the Bible, where Lucifer and those who sided with him was thrown out of Heaven when they rebelled against God.)

1 Like

Zoink

I am taking that idea.

1 Like

This is really interesting, the Makuta sounds a lot like the Apostles in Berserk (If you’re under aged don’t watch It, though).

Vaas could show him some lessons

i think the makuta will be based of members of the brotherhood.

nidiki (green) = vile, hot-tempered, and a first foe they must face. an insect like makuta who corrupted the part of the jungle ruins with his granted makuta mask of poisoning that mutates foes and corrupt the jungle into a polluted place. aiding the corrupt nui-rama into finding the green golden shard of the ??? mask.

krekaa (navy) = strong, powerful, but a completely stupid makuta. he causes much chaos around the crystal ruins with his tank like form and his dark mask of chaos. he was unable to find a missing blue golden shard for a mask, and even causing earthquakes where ever he go, unable to have sense of turn around.

roodaka (violet) = a cunning, evil, female makuta who is also a queen of spiders. creating web of lies using a dark mask of fear, she makes every matoran kneel before her and fear her power. she leads an army of spiders under her influence she wares a violet shard as a crown rather then retrieving it.

sidorak (dark orange) = he is arrogant, greedy, and care only nothing else but himself. a makuta who is so-called king the pirates and anyone who appose him will be striped from any elemental properties using a dark mask of greed, leads an army of pirates, he took the golden shard and keeps it in the only storage that ever was: his golden throne.

umbrak (gray) = who ever finds him will be forgetting he was ever there before using an infamous dark mask of obliviously. he is a well trained stealthy assassin who lead shadow ninjas that will trap or trick any toa that approaches. his keep is a golden shard of ultimate power that he use as a hilt, turning it into a powerful katana. he is a smartest makuta of all. (who was once a toa)

teridax (black) = you know the rest… (he is a leader of all the makuta) an ALL powerful makuta! he want all the shards so that the golden mask of POWER. using a scythe like staff of shadows he can cast blasts of darkness. using a dark mask of darkness, he turns into a dragon of darkness so he can use powerful attacks using all the powers the makuta have.

2 Likes

Speaking personally, I don’t like the idea of having more than one being that is labelled as “Makuta”. It takes away from the uniqueness and specialness of the Makuta. So, while having some Brotherhood members be fallen Toa spirits is a cool idea, I don’t think they should be called “Makuta”. Actually, I think this could be an interesting origin for the Rahkshi. In the same way that our heroes take on the Toa spirits to protect the island, some high-ranking Brotherhood members take on the spirits of the Rahkshi, Toa who fell from the light and were twisted by Makuta.

2 Likes

i never said that the Brotherhood of Makuta were called Makuta, nor did i mean that the brotherhood members were fallen toa. Just that “Makuta” is a matoran word for Demon.

the brotherhood actually would be normal matorans in my mind (the Rahkshi would of course be the few members that had changed their appearance to become more rahi like). The Makuta they wish to bring back would like in my idea have originaly been a toa of light, and his resurrection makes him into something closer to a demon with shadow powers.

One thing I liked about this week’s Podcast is that you literally got nothing done except reinforcing the Matoran-Toa Height Difference and Ven made some artwork.

1 Like

can we have an eighth element - darkness - taken over by makuta, or his worshipping cult?

From what I remember, light and dark are intended to be sort of base elements - driving things from the background, but not necessarily directly used. I can’t find the source of this, so take it with a grain of salt.

@Jon, I want to make an Brickonicle moc on LDD with Voriki, but I don’t understand a thing: Voriki is still purple?

after having watched the new podcast about Ekimu and Makuta, i would just like to say that i personaly did not like their idea of Makuta there. To me Makuta should be the balancer betwine Ekimu and Karzahni. With both Ekimu and Karzahni being the extremes of order/good and chaos/evil.

i like it more if Makuta is more about keeping a balance betwine the two sides rather than letting ither of them get a foot hold.

1 Like

Have you been drinking?

But I really like your idea

nope, just poor grammar.

I like this idea, but instead of Makuta keeping the balance between Ekimu and Karzahni, he manipulates both so that he can end up with all the power, I think it is more in line with his character in G1.

1 Like