Brickonicle G3: Official TTV Canon List [CANON][Worldbuilding][Characters][Pitch]

They talk about him/her a little around Ep. 139 (they are considering making Voriki a female), but they don’t want to introduce the character in the “first year.”

1 Like

Random question, but which Matoran should be apart of this new story?

1 Like

Oh, female Voriki? Seems interesting.

2 Likes

Whoever they can fit in.

Jaller would fit right back into his place as Captain of the Guard, and personally, I think Kapura (the slow teleporting guy) would also fit as a misfit member of the Guards.

3 Likes

Tiribomba or riot.

6 Likes

Tiribomba for leader of Artakha!

1 Like

Based on the Minifig-scale artwork I made a quick draft in Rhino 3D and had my design 3D printed from resin. What do you guys think?

13 Likes

@Bryce_Duyvewaardt,

Cool! you should made a new topic to show it off!

4 Likes

Any plans for Takanuva, further down the line? Where´s Takua?

2 Likes

No plans. Voriki will be our seventh Toa, Takanuva really won’t have any place in our G3.

7 Likes

Oh. Okay then. I respect the decision.

Voriki´s already going to be cool enough anyway, Takanuva won´t be missed.

1 Like

Personally I was hoping for 9 Toa, the additional 3 being Voriki of Lightning, Takua of Light and Ahkmou of Shadow, although I’ll admit it might be a bit much for the first 3 years.

2 Likes

That would actually be really cool.

3 Likes

I had also envisioned Ahkmou being the leader of the Rahkshi before being the ninth Toa, creating a lot of conflict and character growth.

1 Like

i personaly just merged the Toa of Light and the Toa of Shadow with Makuta.

which is part of his backstory, he was originaly a toa of light and a friend of the toa of his time, but when he died he lost his light powers and when he was brough back to life, he gained the powers of shadow and in a way became a toa of shadows instead.

2 Likes

wHOA sPOILeRS

5 Likes

Light and Shadow have a place in the pitch, just not as separate elements. Ahkmou’s connection to the Rahkshi might be established further.

7 Likes

so… is G3 like a G1 redux with some traits of G2 like some parts of the characters design or something like that?

2 Likes

It’s a re-imagining of Bionicle incorporating elements of both of the previous generations.

7 Likes

Sounds cool. To be honest I sort of just assumed that the Metrutoran would become the new Rahkshi. Just a thought though.

2 Likes