Brotherhood of Makuta: Erevor

@Gilahu

Name: Erevor

Assigned Region: None

Kanohi: Kravoran, The Mask of Fear.

The following was written by himself before his death.

I lost a bet with Antroz about which rahi would kill the other first. I don’t know why I am actually writing this, because there was no way he would actually have taken on an entire tribe of Skakdi in a game of Kohli, but whatever.

My name is Erevor. I am a Makuta, and I am writing my life history because that kanohi dragon was unsuccessful at destroying Mutran’s pet mountain. I might as well start near the beginning. We Makuta were made from a pool of antidermis. I know this, but I don’t remember much after that until just before the war with the Six Kingdoms. Many of us Makuta were stupid enough to actually participate. I was not.

Not long after that, came the Matoran Civil War. Why we didn’t let those wretched beings just kill each other off is beyond me, but Miserix said to stop the war. Afterword, when Miserix was dividing the lands out, he told me that they wanted the Matoran to survive, and that was why I wasn’t going to receive an island.

It was at that time I moved over to Visorak. My hatred for the Matoran grew, until I couldn’t stand even looking similar to them, so I changed my legs to more insect-like legs. I would then kidnap Matoran, and experiment with the Hordika venom on them. Oh, how I loved the screaming! Their terror was exquisit! Sometimes I added to it with my mask. Those were the good days.

I didn’t miss a meeting with the rest of the brotherhood. As I came to each meeting, I noticed Miserix’s hold growing weaker. He was growing weaker. Then came Teridax’s takeover. I was one of the first to join him. There was a new leader.

Nevantar though, he was a fool. Even when he knew it was hopeless, he stood beside Miserix. He deserved what he got, and so did the others for their stupidity.

After that, it was nothing but work. I was assigned to exploring the southern islands. There were no Matoran to hate. It was so boring, that I didn’t even go south of Artidax. There’s nothing interesting down there, I’m sure.

Erevor later followed the other Makuta down to Karda Nui, where he encountered Bitil. We know from the witness of Kirop, that Erevor was killed down there. For those who may be interested in how he died, he was first submerged in the mutagen waters, before being completely torn to pieces by about 15 copies of Bitil.

-Onepu, Archives of Sphereus Magna

Now on the the rest of the MOC.

I don’t have many G1 pieces. If I did, there would be more on this thing.

Are there any on this thing?

Back:

Side

His weapons of choice are a club and a Kanoka bow.

Update: I fixed the bow and legs.

12 Likes

Oh boy, I remember the Vader Stick! The best weapon in g1 by far.

3 Likes

Uses Vader’s skull to bludgeon people with.
Automatic win.
Tho seriously cool moc bro, but the images are a bit too fuzzy…

3 Likes

Pretty unique villain, love the backstory too!

1 Like

Thank you.

Sorry about that, I don’t have the best camera.

Well, let’s see …

• colour scheme is solid
  • you don’t se clubs often
  • the legs work, but I would have preffered them to be all build the same
  • the bow is a bit too simplistic in my opinion, but it works (though an integrated disk launcher would be kind of cool)
  • the space between neck and shoulders seems a bit open to me

As to the blurryness of the pictures … I’m not very skilled at photographing myself, but perhaps you could make the pics better by moving the MOC right in front of a wall so that there isn’t much depth to the background anymore (and the camera will more likely focus on the MOC instead of whatever is behind it. Perhaps it also helps if the source of light is behind the camera instead of over the MOC.

Anyways, good job, I’ll link him on the list.

2 Likes

I like him! Good build concept!

I agree this is a very interesting build concept on this and it came out good.
something about the head brothers me though. And the bow is a bit to simple. but other then that a really good and unique looking moc in my opinion.
9/10.

That’s what I did with Nevantar, but the same thing happened. @TBT_Yuedom told me that our camera has a smudge on the lens, and we are having trouble getting it off.

Thanks for the suggestion, when I get a disc launcher, I’ll do that.

1 Like

This is a very creative MOC!

1 Like

Update: I have tweaked Erevor’s legs, and traded @TBT_Yuedom for a vaki disc launcher. Here are the Pics:

2 Likes

Necro-update

@Gilahu Sorry it took so long. My cousin took the camera to a week long summer camp.

Here’s Erevor with just two legs.

Here’s a close up of the legs themselves.

1 Like

Thanks! This should do.
Although I have to admit that the spider legs suit his wide upper torso better. :wink:

If you want you could also post a better pic of him with two legs in a cool pose and without the other parts lying around - you know like a new “main picture” that isn’t blurry.

2 Likes

Um… sorry. I already tore apart the legs and put the spider legs back on. I felt that he looked a lot better and more… formidable I guess would be the word. Menacing would fit there too.