Burning Heart Tahu

Raise your hand if you knew that Tahu had a “ninja phase” back in the late '90s. True story. Here’re the pics to prove it.

Back

Prisma

99 Likes

I hope he doesn’t have a heart burn

19 Likes

Looks pretty neat.

Though the name is probably my favorite part…

3 Likes

thighs too small for 90’s superhero 0/10
I relly like how that torso’s built.

1 Like

Nice work man, I see you’re starting to experiment with more custom stuff. It looks great!

3 Likes

Thighs are really big…

1 Like

Thanks Jayfa. I wish I could say I came up with that foot myself. But it’s inspired by something I saw on Flickr:
Imgur

3 Likes

You learn by trying new techniques by other people, but as long as you give credit there’s no harm in it. My self-moc’s weapon design is a modded version of one by Brickthing for example. That’s Astorix After V2 right?

4 Likes

hes got that Dorito torso, literally an equilateral triangle. Noice

1 Like

This is a beautiful-looking MOC. I want one for my own.

1 Like

Yup. Definitely Astorix.

@Tobin-Bartram & @Leoxander thanks!

NINJAG- Oh, wait, nevermind…

2 Likes

Something about this is extremely satisfying, but I can’t pinpoint one specific aspect that makes the MOC. That means pretty much everything is good.

The only thing that looks off to me is the large Ekimu armor parts on the thighs, but everything else is really, really good.

1 Like

Congrats, this is official google canon. This image of him is the 4th image result. Beautiful design and I like the ninja-ja-ja weapons and leg shurikens.

1 Like

Kai is that you

1 Like

Whoa. I think it jumped to #1. Do you mean the result if I search for ‘burning heart tahu’?

If you look up 90’s Tahu.

1 Like

I’m looking up google and I see no relevant of a “ninja phase.”

Anywho, the torso does give a heart shape very well however the gold armor placement does stick out abit.

Or manly fire chesthair Tahu.

Reminds me of that one scene where Gaston showed of his chest hair…cause thats how the red armor shell placement in the torso area looks like, an unbuttoned ■■■■■.

3 Likes

…That’s actually really accurate. Now I can’t unsee Tahu with chest hair.

5 Likes