Buskyte, The Vigilante Of Hetand - MOC

After the biggest city in Hetand (my Bionicle island) was destroyed by The Speed Demon Kilnas Buskyte no longer belived that the Toa could keep the Matoran safe from Kilnas. So he left the Toa and began protecting the Matoran in his own ways by killing anyone who is to powerful the be kept alive.

He is based on The Arrow (from Arrow) and Edward Kenway (from Assassin’s creed)

Buskyte prefers to use a bow and arrow as his main weapon with different kinds of trick arrows such as explosive, electric and elemental arrows.

The different kinds of arrows he uses from left to right:
-normal arrow
-rope arrow
-boxing glove arrow (for when you bring a bow to a fist fight)
-explosive arrow
-electric arrow
-fire arrow (sets the target on fire)
-ice arrow (freezes the target in to solid ice)
-air arrow (blows the target away when hit)
-stone arrow (explodes into stones when shot)
-water arrow (ummm… I don’t know what a water arrow could do)
-earth arrow (causes a mini earthquake when shot on the ground)

the rope arrow

I used a Zamor ammo holder peice as the quiver it uses friction to hold the arrows in place.

Sadly the hidden blade doesn’t extend or retract…

but it still looks pretty cool though. (yes I know, asymmetry the worst thing ever)

He also dual wields twin swords

38 Likes

Awesome! this might be the best take on a bow and arrow using MOC i’ve seen.
Love the quiver too! only thing that bugs me a tad might the midsection. seems a bit elongated. but thats only my opinion, I freaking love this guy! 8.5/10

2 Likes

So he’s Archer and Green arrow?

What is he again?

Colors are alright and the bow is spectacular, really steals the show

arrows are interesting

1 Like

Wow. This is quite an interesting MOC. Nice backstory as well. Nice job!

Love this guys overall appearance, though it’s the variety of weapons that really adds to him.

That Zamor quiver is nice, and those weapons are pretty… stylish. Oh, and the moc is cool too. not many complaints there.

That’s a great bow.

The real star here has got to be the weapons. The bow and arrows just look fantastic. The MOC is great as well. I like his overall look. The Kalmah armor sorta fits the colors, but the texture doesn’t really fit.

He’s obviously Arsenal!

Looks amazing, my only critique would be to fix that hood. It doesn’t fall right and it would be cooler if it was more defined. Right now it kinda looks slapped on there fast and not like something he’s wearing.

That bow is amazing! O_o

1 Like

I really like the different types of arrows and the bow itself.
Overall, it’s a pretty good moc.

This MOC is amazing!

Nice MOC

I think I just found my new favorite MOC

Amazing! I love the colors! And the Zamor-holder quiver is genius!

That’s a pretty awesome Moc!

I was actually going to comment on how he looks like Arrow before seeing this comment

Very good! I especially like the quiver. Very interesting concept you got going on here, and it’s very well executed! wud r8 9.7/10 becauuuuse asymmetry is annoying but he’s otherwise well built and the concept is well done.

Beautiful weapons! That bow! drools
Colours and build are pretty good. However, would you be able to get better lighting and a solid backdrop? It’ll do wonders for yourban presentation! :smiley:

Edited title for clarity -legomaster

1 Like

Thanks and I’m currently working on getting a new backdrop and lamps.

2 Likes

Very cool! The splashes of dark-red seem a bit out of place, but hey, it’s not hate-able. The The weapons are neat, ESPECIALLY the bow and arrow arsenal!

This is amazing. I love the build of the torso and limbs, the bow and all the arrows, the use of a Zamor holder for a quiver is amazing, and the hidden blades look awesome. Great job, this is a really cool looking MOC.:smile:

1 Like