Cataclysm

Charity backed away.
“I don’t trust you. What if you wanna… destroy the universe or something?”

1 Like

“No, you do not understand. We are trying to prevent that from happening.” Michael corrected.
He turned to the others.

“Perhaps any of you could help to better explain it to her?”

Charity’s eyes faded to their original marbled rainbow color as she forced all emotion from her body.

1 Like

#“you know me, always scheming. however i do plan on assisting somewhat. i have recently recaptured prisoner: 1, they seem to have some beef with the xir’algath and so i feel they’d work as a brilliant mercenary.”

1 Like

@L.O.S.S-KAL

The Seraphim paused for a moment at this.

#”…Very well. We shall see how successfully Prisoner: 1 may perform after all this time…”
He telepathically said.

@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur
@Jcton
@meepinater
@TBT_Emerald
“Come, let us enter the halls of the palace.” Michael said to the group, as he led them towards the large castle.

The inside of the palace seemed infinitely larger than on the outside. The walls were bright and ornate, and murals depicting important moments in The Multiverse’s history were displayed on the wall.

@Jcton
Nearby, several wounded angel warriors lay sick on hovering silk beds.
“Here are our injured.” Raphael said to Seeker, motioning to the angels.

“In your absence, I was slated to replace you in our duties. It is I who has been taking care of these ill beings the whole time you have been gone. Though I admit, I have not been as skilled in my medical and healing abilities as yourself, even with what I learned from you.” said Raphael.

@BlackBeltGamer98
Meanwhile, Michael stood beside a closed door. “Do you think we should release him now?” he asked the other High Archangels. They all nodded.
“Very well.” Michael said, turning back to the door.

Dr. X would suddenly hear the sound of his door unlocking, before it slowly opened with a hiss of steam.
“We’ve decided to give you a break.” Michael told him as the door opened.

“And we have some friends who we’d like you to meet.”

Charity strayed far behind the group.
Her eyes were sill marbled, but hints of grey were beginning to appear.

1 Like

Seeker nods. She takes in a deep breath,
“When you have the chance go to a place like Earth, in it’s less modern times and treat the sick there. Sickness was extremely prevalent and you had to learn to save a life.”
She walks over to the closest injured and touches their forehead, warm glow of light surrounds them and the injured soon finds rest. Their condition calms down and they begin to heal. Seeker stands up and rushes to the next ill, starting the same process.

Akem walks in front of Michael, carrying,
“I have something I need to say to the group. Now.”
He stops, speaking loudly enough for the group to hear,
“Everyone, I’ve lied. I am not what appear to be. My name is Akem. I’m sure C# 0003 sounded strange b/c it’s not even a Celestial name. This body…”
The robot body drops revealing Akem’s true form,
“Isn’t my real body it was a puppet made for me. I am a krito fer one of the Offspring. My father had me disguise myself so I would not be found out by our enemies. Our agenda is simply to help you with your cause.”

1 Like

A ghost walked out, “My deepest thanks.” It said, his voice like an eerie whisper.

1 Like

@Jcton

“Thank…you…” the wounded angel sighed with relief, as his malaties were soothed.

“…And how can we trust you?” Michael asked Akem, slightly suspicious.

Akem looks at Michael,
“Do you know of a spy or infiltrator who would reveal themselves like this?”
The krito fer sighs,
“My people have been on the sidelines for too long, so with the universe at stake of course we’re going to do something to stop the Xir’algath… but we don’t want to reveal ourselves to them either, so sending me was basically our plan. To be frank if I were to betray you then I would have stayed hidden like I was.”
The krito fer explained, no lies could be detected, because he wasn’t lying.

Seeker said nothing and went to the next angel proceeding with the same treatment, until she had treated every angel, who was ill. She stands up and motions Raphael to come over.

“What is the occasion?” The ghost asked, his hooded robes fluttering silently as if caught by some unfelt breeze.

Raphael approached the beds, as all the healed angels rose up. He was taken aback, unsure of how to react.
“I can’t believe it. You…really healed them all?” He asked in shock.

“I could never have done this in such a short time.”

“…Fair enough.” Michael concluded.

“We believe your scientific knowledge can be put to use for us, Dr. X.” Michael responded.

“Couldn’t you have sent a messenger into my lab to report on my findings?” Dr. X asked, “Or is there another reason I have been let out that you are withholding?”

(@Mctoran)

1 Like

“I was the angel of healing… brother, it was my life to heal. After I left this place and left earth I traveled across the many universes healing those I found. I’ve seen billion of diseases and there are times where even I have failed to save a soul. Raph… you are a warrior… I don’t think you were ready to learn this craft. When I left I was naive and thought you could make do, now… I am unsure.”
She sighs,
“Now I am one with this human soul, we have lived two lives both of equal importance. I lived another life as a swordmage, one who used magic to enchant the blade. In that life I was a skilled warrior, although I can say there are a few things looking back that I would consider to be something I would regret.”
The healer stood silent,
“Perhaps I shouldn’t focus on the past anymore…”

Akem sighs,
“Well that went a lot better then I thought it would.”

1 Like

Tarkur followed keeping a close eye on zaktra as to not let him out of his sight.

1 Like

@BlackBeltGamer98

“As a matter of fact, there is.” Said Michael.
“We need you to assist us in designing weapons and technology for these heroes we have brought here, so that they may readily face and defeat The Xir’algath with ease.”

@Jcton

Raphael stood silent for a moment, contemplating what Seeker has said.

“Well, this experience has at least provided us with perspective of each-other. You experiencing the Warrior life, and I the way of the Healer. And perhaps that shall help us to understand the other’s point of view better.”

@Tarkur

Zaktra sighed as they walked along.
“Tarkur, I am not a child. I may not understand all of the customs that you do, but that does not make me helpless.” He said defensively.

The ghost softly chuckled, “The Council is going on the offensive this time.” He said in his eerily quiet voice.

1 Like

“Indeed.” Michael replied.

“And we believe your special “touch” can help us greatly in the construction of our new weapons.”
@BlackBeltGamer98

“But, does the Grand Seraphim know what this may bring?” He asked, “Is your victory worth the life of all creation?”

He looks at his surroundings while he waited for Michael’s answer.

1 Like

#“I am aware.”
The Seraphim answered.

#“But our goal is not to fulfill the Prophecy of Blades. Rather, we aim to prevent it by defeating The Xir’algath before they become too large of a threat.”