Cataclysm

“You’re actually right. But it’s not a bad idea. Dangerous, but you are saving lives.”

1 Like

@meepinater

As if he could sense it he turned when he saw his wife falling over on the ground towards him, his helmet going back into its collar exposing his face, he had a worried look.

Flying over towards her quickly with his repulsors he lands and kneels down before her and takes her in his arms, Connor coming shortly after.

“Baby…stay with me!” He said as he shook her to wake up. “Is everything alright?” He asked her. “Did you get hurt? Are you sick? Dizzy? Talk to me love.” He started to worry, not caring where they were at and if it slowed them down, it was as if the world slowed down and it was only him and her.

@Jcton
@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur
@TBT_Emerald
@meepinater
After a long descent, everyone would reach the bottom of the pit.
“We are here.” Michael said, as he surveyed the scene around him.
Suddenly, he drew in a gasp as he looked in front of him.

The Five Heavenly Kings had escaped.

The block of stone that The Magician had been bound to was broken. The Ram-adorned throne that The Emperor was cuffed to was vacant. The large stone wheel in which The Wheel of Fate was imprisoned was empty. The lake of Ice in which the World was frozen was broke, a pool of water in place of where he had been prior. And the large stone orb to which The Moon was attached was broken.

“They’re gone…” Michael whispered out loud.

1 Like

“Everything.” She gasped out. “Everything is wrong.” She continued shaking.

Kyran rushed forwards.
“No, no, no!”
Rohan followed. “I knew they’d get out.” he moaned. “Now I have to fight him again.”

1 Like

Seeker looks at Michael,
“I tend to go by Seeker now, but sure.”
She looks at the prison at the bottom of the pit,
“Things certainly have changed.”

Adam looks at Siansa who has been following them watching the realm of the dead. The id was a newer member and she seemed a bit more focused compared to how she was earlier.

Xano watches his own surroundings, watching the prisons. Xano sighs,
“I guess like all tropes you guys never had death row.”

Siansa walks over to Healer (Seeker) and whispers something in her ear, before flying off.

1 Like

Don’t bother, you will lose anyways…” a weak, tired voice rasped nearby.
If everyone turned around, they would see a dark, armored figure crouched down, clutching a sword in his hand. He was likely an older man, judging by the wrinkles on what skin was visible on his body. He seemed very fatigued and in a haze.
@meepinater
@Jcton
@Toa_Radrix

1 Like

Kyran turned towards him.
“Who are you?”

1 Like

The being drew a tired sigh of exhaustion.

“Long ago, in another life, I believe myself to have once been a mortal man named ‘Hydronicus’…” he replied, each of his words slow and drawn out.
@meepinater

1 Like

Rohan’s eyes snapped wide open.
“What did you say?” He hissed in disbelief.

1 Like

“I said…my name is Hydronicus…why do you sound so surprised? You’re acting like you knew me…”

1 Like

“I did. I’m Rohan.”

1 Like

Hydronicus paused for a moment, dwelling on the thought for a moment.
“Your name…seems familiar, but I cannot recall how we are acquinted with each-other.”

1 Like

“We trapped the Magician in here.”

1 Like

“Ah yes, The Magician…” Hydronicus said.

“I sacrificed my mortal life to re-imprison him here, and I have been stuck in this realm as its jailer, its guardian. But I have failed my task, and the Heavenly Kings have escaped…” he said, regret and bitterness in his voice.

1 Like

Seeker walks up to him,
“Then I say it’s time for a round 2.”
She smiles,
“It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you. Hello Hydronicus… I’m Seeker.”

Xano asks the jailer,
“Do you know where they went?”

Siansa could be seen hovering hundred of feet above, as if she was looknig for something.

1 Like

@meepinater
@Jcton

Hydronicus cocked his head slowly, as realization dawned upon him.
“…Æhnyir?!” He said as the memories came flooding back. He then turned to Rohan, and all the memories of him returned as well.

“It’s been so long…” he said, looking down at his worn, ancient hands.

@Toa_Radrix
Hydronicus looked over at Hydron, noticingbhis armor.
“Who are you? And why are you wearing my armor?”

1 Like

Rohan smiled tiredly.
“It’s good to see you, old friend.”

1 Like

Seeker smiles, He pats Hydronicus on the back,
“It sure has.”

Xano, slightly annoyed that his question was left unanswered repeated it, though this time word by word.
“Do. We. Know. Where. They. Went?”

1 Like

“I am Hydron, and I have this armor from the beggining of my self.”

1 Like

@meepinater

“You too.” Hydronicus said, a sigh of relief leaving him.

@Toa_Radrix

“This is no coincidence. The armor you wear, that was once my own. I do not know how you acquired it, but a piece of my soul is bound to it. You are a lost part of myself, Hydron.”

@Jcton

Hydronicus pointed up.
“Donatello, The Dark Lord, he came here and caught me off guard. I was incapacitated, and he freed The Five Heavenly kings. They then escaped and flew out of this pit. But the lesser demons, they still reside here…”

Rohan nodded.
He extended a hand to help Hydronicus stand up.

1 Like