Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

OOC: Let’s just say that behind that door is what looks like a wall, to explain Blaze, and the rest are in their own little pocket dimension-like things.

1 Like

OOC: So like Sombra in Return of The Crystal Empire?

Ooc: does me “coming to terms with who i am” work as facing my “fears”. It is honestly more like facing the saddest moments. @Runa

OOC: You could argue that he is ‘afraid’ of what he had become.

1 Like

Ooc: so it works then

OOC: Sure.

Eric sits down. “Where was I? Certianly not anywhere near here.” He looks at the dead person. “If I can’t feel his soul, it probably means I’m fired… But no one told me…”

Blaze decides to take a seat to wait for the others to complete their trials.

Nexus sends his robot drone to attack random walls. “Somebody should be done by now… Maybe there’s a physical obstacle or something…”

Eric looks at the dying man. “I wasn’t here. This is an unfamiliar ceiling…” Eric thinks a bit harder. “Where was I…”

Runa realizes something. If what he saw was really nothingness, he wouldn’t have been able to realize he saw it. He wouldn’t be existing. This thought alone was enough to break him free, when he heard what Blaze had when he was freed.

“Ah, Runa. Good to see you found your courage.” He is glowing with a subtle fiery green aura, his eyes still closed in meditation.

I guess i just appear where ever im supposed to appear after this.

Eric thought of something. It was a pretzel. “I’m hungry.” He tries to walk out through the door, but it was locked. “Huh. This door doesn’t have a lock.” He tries every other door. “Oh… This mustn’t be real.” He is suddenly freed, because @Omega_Tahu is bad at forced character development.

Nexus continues to send his drone to hack at walls hoping for a result or something.

“Well, more so just logic.” Runa said.

Tangi just thought of something as she noticed: she couldn’t hear, but at the same time, while she can not see them, she can still feel them there.

“We’re stuck in here until that voice says otherwise.” He says.

Eric appears where the others are. He stays silent in a corner.

Nexus continues to send his drone to hack at random stuff in the room. “Where are they?”

Blaze flicks away a drone.

Nexus sees his one drone fall over. “HA!” He walks over and starts knocking on the wall.

Blaze stops the punch with his hand, “Nexus, be patient.” He slides him so he isn’t hitting anyone. All Nexus saw was his punch stopped midair and him sliding over like a statue and then the punch just hitting a wall.

He goes through the wall. It wasn’t really there.