Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

“Yup”

“Well, he is very crazy and is a colorful fellow.” Blaze chuckles.

OOC: And Traykar doesn’t react to the mention of Heartless, either because he ignored it or knows what they are.

OOC: ? I thought him saying that Bara claimed to be the evilist evil was Traykar responding to the heartless comment.

Knight thought about how lucky he was.

Eric stands silently

Nexus walks around kicking a rock.

OOC: There was no specifics and the grammar was referring to Heartless as a noun rather than an adjective.

IC: “But, Bara isn’t the true embodiment of Pure Darkness, that is The Heartless.” Blaze says, he opens his hand and a flash of Light and Fire appears and from it, the same key-shaped thing he had before.

“Well that was anticlimactic.” Replied Traykar.

“How so?” He asks.

“It’s just a key. Is there like a door or something it unlocks?”

“Well, that is one of the many powers of a Keyblade; to open any lock. But that is merely the tip of the iceberg.” Blaze says, looking at his keyblade.

“Are you the Mayor then?”

“A Keyblade Master, not a mayor.” Blaze says to Traykar.

“Well. There is a door on one of these Islands.”

“May I see it?” Blaze asks.

“Probably goes to nowhere.” Nexus comments.

“It’s a bit of a journey.”

“I can make it shorter.” He throws his Keyblade and Burning Lightwing flies down.

OOC: It’s a fire themed version of Terra’s Keyblade Glider from Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.

Knight watches from his, unable to leave without being seen.

Nexus watches as his comment is ignored.

Traykar backs up in confusion,“what on earth?”

“It’s my Keyblade Glider, a vehicle of sorts that my Keyblade can transform into.” He gets up and hits a few switches and buttons. The wings ■■■■■ into a sort of side car for Traykar, “You hopping in?”

“It’s this door in a door frame. It’s locked and there’s nothing around it or behind it.”

“Um. Sure,” replied Traykar as he hopped into the key sword plane thing.