Chibi Nui #5 - Yayap, Hero of e'Lekaia

A veteran of the Hynak Wars, Yayap was a powerful warrior of The Green, and an expert pilot.

Yayap is a Chibi Nui, made up of my chibi versions of Raptor Talon, Raxonax, Buskyte, Eruei, Onuku and Kalikiki. If you want to submit someone else’s (not your own) self-MOC to go into my hat and maybe become a chibi, you can do so here: Gringat’s Community Chibi Project

An old character from the days of the old Bionicle Roleplay Club, which birthed a lot of the settings and events in the Cyclic Plane Storyline. Yayap himself is a character belonging to Gideon Fucci. I might have him correcting me later on but here’s the character and backstory as best I remember to fit the modern storyline…

Yayap’s origins are unknown, but he is known to have fought in many of the Hynak Wars between his people and the Children of Ako on his homeworld of Sampa Minor, and his father was called Treskus.

His species, the Hynaks, are relatives of the Children of Ako and share their mixed biomechanical physiology. Like them, the hynaks breed through fusion into a gestalt entity known as a Kaita, which assembles new hynaks out of the parents’ biomass and cybernetics. They also possess infra-red vision, absorb heat for energy, and are able to eat and digest metals. Some rare few even manifest elemental powers naturally; Yayap is one of these, having limited Plantlife/Jungle/The Green abilities.

Yayap is a skilled gunship pilot, operating a special one known as the Falcon.
He is also armed with a chronodermic rifle that he is large enough to wield single-handed. The rifle shoots beams of unstable particles that distort targets in four dimensions - a grisly fate indeed.

Yayap also carries a backpack equipped with a chronodermic relay, medical equipment and jump-jets that let him “bunny hop” from place to place, or slow his descent should he ever fall or eject from a gunship.

During the Hynak Civil War, Yayap was one of the first to join Zhar and the other rebel forces against the so-called Hynak King, Cert. Operating out of an old temple to the Old Gods, he ran several raiding parties on Cert’s forces.

29 Likes

That gun is awesome!

And I’ll form the head!

2 Likes

That looks pretty cool. Not much else to say really.

I don’t know whats going on with this moc but I love it

1 Like

Ay. It’s mah boy.

This is a pretty amazing combo model with them. Good job with the parts useage. Everything flows together pretty well

1 Like