Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

“Freezing people in place by petrifying their feet and some of the ground and making other Conduits.” He said.

OOC His Ability doesn’t really alert or effect the person he’s using it on so he totally would dare to do so.

She turns her finger towards him to enhance his conduit. “Sure.”

1 Like

“Now, what should I test these enhancements on?” He asks out loud.

He looks over the notepad and writes something else in it.

A girl peeks into the cave. “Hello?”

Jeff looks up. “Another person, I s-“ he cuts himself off. “…Shelby?”

OOC: I want Zablex to freeze someone completely with the enhanced power he’s trying out but I don’t know who or what to select.

IC: Zablex seemed to be trying to figure out what to test his enhanced powers on.

Mokuzai sighs I should use my abilities more. Let’s past sight to see last night
He activated his ability to see the night before.

He’d see a stray dog wander in, sniff around, and leave, then a jump to a cat coming in to sleep, then a cut to dawn, when the cat scurries out as a tired looking Jeffrey walks in with a notebook and pencil, examining his work from two days prior, and doodling a bit.

The girl walked closer and waved, the glowing runes on her bangle clearly visible. “…Yeah? I’m Shelby. How did you…” He trails off, before a look of recognition crossed her face. “Oh my god! Jeffrey!” She exclaims. “How’ve you been?”

“Good.” He responds. “I assume your bracelet pulled you here?”

“I know it sounds crazy, but my bangle was actually pul…oh wait. Yeah.” She chuckles.

“It’ll stop when you walk over the circle.” He said, pointing to his rune work.

Zablex tilts his head to one side, an idea forming as he looked at the circle.

Mokuzai gazes at the notebook to see if he can see what it says. Oh god this feels so weird. Wait. Was that a cat. Wonder if people actually eat cats like all the bloody racist jokes tell me.

There were a lot of random doodles, and on the lines were smaller versions of the circles on the floor. Next to the small one and it’s spiky edge was a word written. “Sun?” Almost as if he was trying to derive the meanings within what he drew.

Shelby walked over. “Cool.” She said. “But why did it do that?”

“Remember the Conduit things I’d nerd out about in school from time to time?”

“Kinda.”

“Your bangle’s one of those.”

“Oh neat.”

Mokuzai pauses What if I tried touching him? Nah. That isn’t a good idea.
He turns off his past vision and switches to future sight to scout the new ability that may appear.

In one future, he sees a blast of lightning hit the wall. In another, he sees one coming at him.

She looks at Jeff. “Now what?”

“What gemstone’s in it?” Jeff asks.

“Topaz.” Shelby responds.

“Point in a direction and focus on the bangle.” Jeff tells her.

She points towards Moku.

“Wait!” Jeff tells, grabbing her arm and pulling it downwards. “Not at a person.”

She looks up. “Oh! There’s a person there.” She says, flustered. She points at the wall and focuses. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning comes out of her finger. “Ah!” She exclaims, stumbling backwards.

Jeff chuckles. “Could you say your a little…shocked?”

Shelby groans. “Jeff. Stop.”

Mokuzai preemptively crouches and falls over as the thunder flies over his head. “What a shocker. Bloody heck. Aim at somewhere someone won’t die. I don’t even have offensive powers for Christ’s sake.”

Justin was certainly shocked by Shelby’s lightning bolt. he flinched out of the way. “yikes!” he yelped.

Ike looks at him “What are you scared of? You can phase through things.”

Justin had an embarrassed look on his face. “I know… it’s just that i’m a very flinchy person. I get easily scared.” he said, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

Holly coughs. “So why are we here? I’m kinda new to the party.”

Ideruba sighs “Should we just pass business cards at this point?” Doesnt sound bad if I do say so myself.
Actually it sounds like a waste of paper. But it seems super convenient.
Bleh. A little bit of energy used isn’t too hard.

“I was hoping you’d all help me find more of these Conduits before they fall into the wrong hands.” Jeffrey says.

Justin awkwardly approached Holly. “Any way you could enhance my conduit?” he asked.

She shrugs wait for the other guy to finish @BlackBeltGamer98