Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

“Would anyone mind if I tested the enhanced obsidian on them?” He asked.

“…fine, you can do it on me, as long as I can have my conduit enhanced sooner.” Justin said.

“Okay.” Zablex says as he tries to petrify as much of him as possible with the enhanced Conduit.

Justin immediately realized the mistake that he had made. He suddenly felt himself unable to move. Justin’s right hand began to turn brown, harden and wither, turning into a mummified arm. Anxiety began to take over, and Justin couldn’t take anymore. “STOP!” He shouted in fright.

He ended up completely petrified. “Well, that’s interesting.” Zablex remarked as he waited a bit before fully restoring Justin to normal.

Justin fell onto his hands and knees, gasping for air. “I’m sorry, it’s just… I freaked out. I thought I was going to die. It felt as if I was being entombed. I remembered that being paralysed isn’t a pleasant experience.” He said, remembering what happens to his mother. “Anyways, are you done, because I want to have my conduit enhanced.” Justin said, turning to Holly.

Strong Text
Holly points at Justin absentmindedly.

1 Like

“So, I what are my enhanced powers?” Justin asked excitedly.

“I don’t know. Perhaps you should check if Runa edited your PM.” She shrugs. “Try it out on the cave or something.”

“Alrighty, let’s try this out!” Justin said. He then began to stare at the nearby “practicing rock” that he had phased through the previous day. Suddenly, it began to flicker and become transparent. “Anybody want to walk through a boulder?” He cornily asked.

Ike shakes his head. “Lets not. If we leave someone in there and make it normal, we could die.”

Justin’s eyes widened as he Considered the thought. “…You’re right, let’s not do that.” He said, returning the rock to normal.

Ideruba sighs “You probably just killed a bunch of bugs or maybe even a rabbit that could’ve hopped in there. You could be the best assassin.”

Eliza gulps, uneasy at the thought. “Or we could not. Just a suggestion.”

Jeffrey looks around. “I think this is enough people. Maybe we could head out now?” He thinks out loud.

“You’re the anthropologist.” Zablex said as he was fiddling around with a stick he petrified.

He waits for a few more minutes, then walks off a short ways, making a phone-call.

Zablex began humming a tune.

“This does look like just about everybody,” Elizabeth remarks before he walks off. She sits cross-legged on the ground, fiddling with her pendant.

Rodian fiddled with his pendant watching it move in the pendulum fashion. He recently woke from a short nap. (To explain my lack of activity recently, sorry about that) he listens to the people, thinking about the gemstone and the power that dwell inside of them. He knew that powers like this were once thought of myth, but know he needs to realize them as reality. He thought of something, these powers would become incredibly dangerous if allowed to be used without control or caution. Rodian sits up and opens his notepad. He flips to the third page, the first two were already filled with notes on some of the powers he saw. He writes,
Because of the reality of the these gemstones of powers, which we possess. We should come to a few rules of their said usage. These are the rules I have thought of myself.
He pauses then continues writing,
1: We should only use the powers in emergencies, knowledge of the gemstones is extremely dangerous and people would misuse the stone, if they had the stones.
2: We should only use the stones in no one’s presence or the presence of another gemstone user, as keeping the knowledge restricted is the safest option.
3: Rule 2 does not matter is the person knows of the stones, though if we keep it secret, than that would just be another gemstone bearer.
4: I believe we should use the gemstones for the needs of others, if possible that it aligns with the other three rules. Using the gems selfishly could cause a lust for power, that would make a gemstone bearer dangerous. It would be best to keep such powers secret.
He sighs and walks to the main portion of the group, saying aloud,
“Have we ever thought about the consequences of these stones?”