Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Mokuzai waves and holds up a bag of soda. “Sorry I took a while.”

Ideruba looks at him “You have alcohol or uh…”
Ike coughs “Uh nevermind let’s not.”

“Whooh, finally! Let’s go!” Justin shouted.

Jeff got up. “Finally! Alright, on the heli guys, we’re off!”

Shelby jolts up from where she’d been laying on the grass. “Who-what-huh?” She asked as she looked around, hair somewhat frazzled. She yawned. “Time to leave already?”

OOC: oof, swore I responded earlier. Guess not.

2 Likes

Zablex began to board.

Rodian wakes up, he looks around from inside the helicopter, wondering what’s going on.

Justin boards the helicopter.

Eliza takes her seat by the window once more, preparing herself for another six hours of being cooped up with people she barely knew. Well, there would at least be scenery this time.

The black van pulls out of its spot and follows the helicopter on the ground.

The helicopter took off, heading towards mainland Europe.

1 Like

Justin began shifting around in his seat uncomfortably. “Why do I have a feeling that we’re being followed?” he asked out loud.

Zablex shrugs.

“Meh, maybe i’m just being paranoid.” Justin said, relaxing back into his seat.

The van continued to follow the helicopter on the ground, tracking its movements.

“Maybe.” He said as he flipped through sheet music in his book to pass the time.

Eliza peers out the window, trying to see if anyone is following their helicopter. There are plenty of cars following them; that’s what happens when you fly over a highway. They’d just have to worry about it later.

Justin drummed his hands in his lap, bored.

Zablex began to hum a tune, one connected to the lore of the Conduits.

Justin began drumming along to the beat of Zablex’s tune.

Eliza begins nodding along… or maybe just nodding off.

Justin began to fall asleep as well. hope i don’t have any night terrors… he thought as he drifted off.

Shelby had already fallen back asleep.

Jeffrey gazed out the window, preoccupied.