Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Both happen, the petrification seeming to spread from one point, the same point it unpetrified from. “Neat.” Jeff thought.

1 Like

Zablex gets a mischievous smile on his face as the stick returns to normal, “Tell me,” he said, “ever hear of lead feet?” He asked, imagining Jeff’s feet (or shoes) becoming stone and being stuck to the ground.

Jeff felt his feet turn to this strange stone, and couldn’t pick them up. He struggled. “Very funny.” He said. He thinks, then points his ring at Zablex, concentrating on the thought of the noise of nails on a chalkboard, but the volume of a train. He shuddered just thinking of it.

He soon turns them back to normal with a chuckle, seeming unfazed by the thought of that sound being in put in his mind; he’s heard worse from newbie musicians.

“Careful,” he said in an odd accent that was a mix of Scottish and Irish (which, in the future, will be referred to as “Skyrish”), “I may try freezing your hand.” He sounded like he was joking.

Dwight followed his tiara to the cave front and peeked inside. He gave a small wave.

Mokuzai waited at the bus stop to wait to go to the airport.

“I can think of much worse noises if you do.” He says. Then he thinks. “Am I limited to just noises?” He mutters, before seeing Dwight. “Oh, another one!” He says.

“I doubt it,” Zablex said, “you are now telepathic.”

Hopefully, that is only one-way and not able to hear the thoughts of others. he thinks.

He looks at the newcomer, “Another little lad to join our merry band of misfits.” He said with a humorous smile.

Ike waves and holds up his tiara. “Hey lads.”

“Is that your Conduit?” He asked, inspecting it. “What gemstone’s inside?”

“Some kinda Jasper. Can’t remember. Heliotrope or something.”

OOC: Bloodstone? Are you trying to go for blood magic?

IC: Zablex just watches, wondering what all he could petrify and how large an area it would cover.

His eyes widened. “That was said to have quite the…unorthodox ability.” He said. “Bl…blood control.”

OOC: facedesks I was being sarcastic! Now he could possibly have Ketsuryugan eye powers.

IC: Zablex looks at both Ideruba and Jeff. Blood control would be very dangerous.

“Thats a little edgy for me. Do I have to cut myself.”

OOC I won’t make bomb people

1 Like

“You can use blood from other creatures, but I don’t think you can just outright rip it out of people.” He said.

The real question is if I can make an intestine noose. He winces at himself Oh god thats horrible.
“I don’t wanna try to rip it out of a person thats cool.”

“Good.” He says. He looks around. “I don’t doubt you could find a carcass of an animal around here to try to control the blood. I mean, it is a forest out there.”

“I’d rather go buy some powderred blood or something.”

1 Like

Zablex listens closely.

OOC: movie night.

He looks around outside and looks on the ground. “Well there’s a small blood trail here, albeit dried up. Looks like a hunter hit 'is mark.” He says.