Conduit: Race for Power

Name: Rodian Oden Ek
Appearance: He’s about 5’7" or 1.7018 meters. He has dark brown swept hair and generally wears plaid button up shirts with blue jeans. Every so often he wears a brown baseball cap with the words “You Inspire
Place of Origin: He is american, but from a European lineage.
Conduit Type: He has a pendant, embedded with the jewel, that is tied to his right wrist.
Gemstone: Moonstone
Personality/Bio: Rodian was a medieval fanatic at his university. After he graduated he decided to visit some of the major museums with medieval artifacts. Which led to him to where he is now.
Misc: Practices HEMA and fencing. He loves swordplay. In highschool he joined a boxing gym for exercise purposes.

1 Like

Cool. All you’re missing is the Conduit the gem is in. Other than that it looks good.

My turn!

Name: Jeffrey
Appearance: Slim, average height, brown hair and eyes, with glasses. Wears a black hat and jeans, with a light grey t-■■■■■ and a dark grey zip-up hoodie. Ring on right forefinger.
Place of Origin: northwestern Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Conduit Type: Ring
Gemstone: Jade
Personality/Bio: Prone to outbursts of excitement, but otherwise quite quiet. Knowledgeable, yet quite naive.
Misc: Activated the conduits. Very perceptive. He’s a little bit of a musical nerd. Takes martial arts classes.

I was still thinking on it…and now I added it.

All good then.

1 Like

Im down. It’s your RP and realistically it would have some sort of metal piece to put in the gem.

Time to roll 4 into 1 :wink:

3 Likes

Here we go:

Name: Zablex? (Might change the name of this causes contention)

Appearance: tall (6 feet 6 inches), slender, wiry, bright red hair with gold highlights styled in a wild and fiery way, dark hazel eyes. Wears a charcoal suit on formal occasions with a black or red tie and a black heavy coat when in cold or rainy weather. Casual clothes are a pair of blue jeans, combat boots, a grey ■■■■■, red aviator’s sunglasses with black rimming for bright days and fingerless gloves with metal at the knuckles.

Place of Origin: Stonehenge, England (I’m guessing it’s where the person is when the RP starts) His home is in NYC.

Conduit Type: silver chain necklace with a Mjolnir(?)-like design to an attached pendant.

Gemstone: Obsidian. Is in the center area of the Mjolnir(?)-like design’s hammer head.

Personality/Bio: born into a musical family, he studied a great deal about the history of music. His studies brought him to the songs that told the Conduits’ legends, the good and the bad, and he began to learn to play them on a wide variety of instruments, even so far as to train his voice to sing them as well. He was quite the music enthusiast growing up and, on his travels, he found a curious pendant/necklace (kinda changes what he calls it depending on the day or mood) with obsidian that had curious markings on it.

Behind the scenes, he found a great interest in the power of music to the minds and emotions of the listener; how it can evoke terror, joy, sorrow, peace and rage in a very short time. He found that it was this emotional power that helped music to stick around for so long and has come to admire it.

He can be joking and is oftentimes practicing his music. He is serious when he feels the need, which can be very often depending on his perception of the situation. Has a temper that he usually keeps well in control. When he does lose his temper, he isn’t exactly nice. It’s pretty rare he loses his temper to that level and it usually ends up with him yelling and ranting.

In secret, he had been desirous to find the ultimate power that this king of old wanted. He believed that the songs and tales only made this folly seem more enticing and if music had this power, what kind of power could this crown grant to its wielder? He rarely talks of this as it is often seen as idle dreaming or nonsense but he believes that it could be possible to find if this legend, and by proxy, the power; are true, what kind of power can this crown grant?

Misc: Musician and martial artist. Has an odd accent that can be described as a mixture of Scottish and Irish (I call it a “Skyrish” accent because it combines Scottish and Irish). He loses this accent when enraged or showing his darker side. Usually carries a music player with an external speaker and small instruments (like a recorder flute, guitar or simple bell) on his person.

(@Runa, too much; need me to fix/change anything?).

Crosses fingers for Obsidian’s power being sound

Accepted

1 Like

Yippee!!!

(Hopes and prays that Zablex gets power over sound)

Name: Dwight “Ike” Ideruba Lilith
Appearance: Slightly Bleahed Blond hair with remnants of his original black hair color. He tends to wear flannel and other bottoned up shirts of the like. He then drapes various types of jackets over it but enjoys a simple black jacket
Place of Origin: He knows he came from his mother’s womb but not much else in location. Maybe a hospital.
Conduit Type: A mostly plastic tiara thay contains some metal components that he looking to replace
Gemstone: Heliotrope otherwise known as a bloodstone
Personality/Bio: Dwight is a boy who started taking therapy for his emotional troubles but personally sees that he doesn’t need it. He prefers to go by anything other then his horrible name and likes to go by Ike. Ike knows that his middle name came from an ancient ancestor but isn’t sure about it at all. He kind of assumes it’s a fairy tale passed down to him.

Accepted

Unless I miscounted, there are now 10 accepted characters in this RP at the time I am writing this. That means that there are enough gems to theoretically make this dreaded forbidden crown of ultimate power because the king that commissioned it asked that it be able to channel all the powers of 10 gems

I think you miscounted. I have all accepted characters listed in the OP, and I only count 7.

I was counting the stones list.

That has some gems I just didn’t want you guys to have yet as well, for various reasons.

Which I am certain will be revealed in due course.

So, will the Rainbow Dragon be making an appearance? Sorry, I just realized how this is kinda like the Crystal Beasts cards in the YGO GX series with crystal themed stuff having mystical powers and felt like I had to reference it.

Okay, the latest I’m waiting to start will be late tomorrow, seeing as we already have 5 players other than myself. If we get ten total characters before then, I’ll start earlier.

2 Likes

Sounds like a solid plan.

BTW, I’m gonna be away from my phone over the weekend, so could you try not to get too deep into the plot before I can introduce my character?

2 Likes

No problem.

1 Like

Oh yeah, also monday.