Crossover headcanons

This is a pretty simple question, but an intriguing one that I think about all the time. Sometimes, when I’m watching a movie or reading a book, I always notice some similarities to other things that I have watched or read. I then begin to realize that there are a lot of questions that could be answered if these seemingly unrelated universes were connected.

So, I ask you this: do you have any headcanons of connected fictional universes? and if so, what are they?

3 Likes

G1 and G2 being connected, it’s kinda cannon, but not fully. Changed category to Entertainment ~ TheMOCingbird.

3 Likes

Well I always believed that Hero Factory is in the same universe with G1, and Mr. Makuro is a Turaga.

2 Likes

I’ve thought about that, too.

I also have no idea why, but I really believe that the movies You don’t mess with the Zohan and The Dictator are in the same universe.

I feel like some aspects of hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and guardians of the galaxy could be in the same universe

Smash Bros headcanons are my thing.

I imagine Ridley being good friends with Pichu due to one adorable twitter comic I saw.

I sometimes just imagine the X-Men movies, Deadpool movies and MCU Movies in the same universe

I also believe Simpsons and Futurama

Everything Wes Anderson has ever made

Everything Quentin Tarantino has ever made

Transformers and G.I. Joe

Gravity Falls and Rick and Morty.

1 Like

This is weird but I imagine all the RP’s in the same universe
(I blame @Mctoran, when he connected RP’s, I made connections)

I kind of like the idea of Overlord (2018 WWII zombie / horror movie), being set in the Machine games Wolfenstein universe.

Also I like to think about how all biopics take place in the same cinematic universe - just with incredibly inconsistent casting and occasional continuity errors.

What’s a biopic?

Biopics are films about real people - essentially a biography in film form, except usually less comprehensive because trying to cram a persons entire life into a single film is a silly idea (though many have tried). Examples would be The Kings Speech, Bohemian Rhapsody and The Social Network :slight_smile:

Lincoln is my favorite

The Invasion and Big In Japan

OK, so, here is a theory that makes too much sense to be fake.
Independence Day in Star Wars.
Think about this: after the humans destroyed the aliens, they got the taste of it. They start developing space technology out of various reason. Space race to the moon? I say space race to Mars, or Saturn, or Pluto! After the brake-up of the Soviet Union, Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia, all of the European states start working together to make their own space agencies to protect their people. I am talking about a Northern American agency, a German agency, a Balkan agency, so one so fort.
After Earth becomes inhospitable they go on and colonise new planets: Alderaan, Tatooine, etc.
And so, after millennia of colonisation and living in peace with the local species, we get the Prequels.

Also, about Independence Day: I don’t care, I know I’m sadistic, there was totally a shipwreck at the entrance in Bucharest. Come on! There were more than 8 of those! You can’t tell me that Bucharest was not a target!

HF and Bio G1. I actually have a half formed Fan-fic/storyline/rough concept called a Clash of Two Galaxies based on it. Hate me if you wish.

(and Mr. Makuro is definitely a turaga)

3 Likes

Hear me out, Minecraft and Isekai Quartet.

I think that if we saw the crew, from Isekai Quartet, transported into Minecraft’s world, that it would be a unique and hilarious show.

Not too mention seeing all of them meet their first creeper would be pretty funny. I have to wonder what Ains’ reaction would be. Tanya would probably and somehow scare the creeper.

I think at least Ainz would know what a creeper was from his life before being isekai’ed.

1 Like

Very true, however we don’t even know if Ains had Minecraft in his Earth.