Deaths Shadow (Bionicle Self Moc)

Here’s the link to the creation on moc pages for all the details as I am new and can’t upload all the images :
http://www.moc-pages.com/moc.php/445145

48 Likes

I like it for the most part. Seems a bit topheavy, though.

Yeah, for the most part the feet can hold him up however the back can be a bit heavy.

1 Like

I like the skull! I forgot what set it was too though.

Thanks ToaWeissPepsi, i’m pretty sure it was from a Lego pirates set, some sort of cave/hideout I believe but other than that I don’t have much idea as to the exact set, sorry

I was expecting something really, really edgy

This was a nice surprise. The short and stubby limbs are odd, but besides that it is good.

2 Likes

Pictures broken for me I’ll just like it

As edgy that name implies, the moc itself have that color going, but not the appearance which is good.

Those arms are way too short personally, this moc have some expressive poses, and I think the gear waist integrated well-

1 Like

If you’ve seen on mocpages I’ve given it a good description of why I chose to name it Death’s Shadow, I can definitely see why you’d think his story could be edgy from the design and name!

Oh now the picture is fixed.
This is a neat little moc. I do think the arms are too short, but it’s nice all around

Where’d you get those light gray CCBS pieces?

SupersumCreations, I only used dark grey ccbs pieces. Maybe for you the pieces look light grey. I wouldn’t be able to tell you anyway because I don’t know what pieces you mean and you can find most pieces in various bionicle G2 sets so I wouldn’t be able to tell you which specific one. Sorry.

Updated limbs:

1 Like

Well, I haven’t been able to find any dark gray CCBS Bio-hands (those axle junctures) in the G2 sets I’ve gotten. Were they a 2016 thing and I simply missed out by getting the Lava Beast (the only '16 set I managed to buy)? Love the tires on the new legs, by the way!

All my sets are deconstructed so I had a look at pictures of sets I had and Onua master of earth set (g2) has at least two if that’s any help.

That skull on the chest makes me wish I had one to use on a MOC… perhaps I’ll have to Bricklink one sometime. Nice work here!

1 Like

Thanks ReeceEH! glad you like the use of the skull piece, be sure to leave credit though if your using it as a chest :wink:

I read your post on MOCPages and I have to say it is really cool! His mysterious backstory kind of reminds me of my self moc too!

2 Likes

I guess so! A little less edgy perhaps but I see what you mean