Describe It Horribly- The Game

Ya’see, he is trying to decide if he wants to order a fried cow, or a frosted chicken.

5 Likes

Ok we have 6 peeps and the winner is…

@Ranaki_Pakewa

You are the new giver!

3 Likes

kewl. Can it be a gif? :3

2 Likes

I’d prefer an image.

Okay, that was a testing round. You guys know the drill, let’s get moving!

http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2010/dennis_stock/dennis_stock_01.jpg
#Have at it!

6 Likes

Dang it! I thought giving my true origins would give me the win…

Well you see, Malerie Bellsickitit is a popular singer. Her agent got her into the best non-stadium in the West Coast, but due to a night of Partying and drinking , she went on stage, acting like a bumbling fool.

A young woman simply wanted to relax and get lose in her local bar after a long day, but the following morning, she found herself half undressed in the middle of the beach with tons of people taking photos.

Ah, the wonders of alcohol…

2 Likes

Marie McGirl woke up facing a crowd on a platform, where someone next to her told her to give a speech Due to Marie McGirl’s reality-bending dress and her overall pessimistic outlook on life, before she uttered a word, everything lost color and potatoes went extinct.

4 Likes

The young girl stood above the beach wondering whether she should take her wig off.

3 Likes

The crowd of people is thronged about her to see whether her hair can move itself.

1 Like

The drunk lady is about to fall off whatever it is she is standing on. Doing so will result in her unleashing a shockwave that will send all those people flying. What a terrible day to be at the beach.

4 Likes

The man thought to himself, “should I stop dressing in drag?”

The man said yes, but at the worst possible time, as he’s walking on the beach.

2 Likes

I really can’t say what I thought first :confused:

1 Like

Hey @Ranaki_Pakewa you’re welcome to choose what description is best!

1 Like

Miley Cyrus sings party in the USA on Normandy Beach. No one wants to party.

5 Likes

After personally uniting the continents, the young woman passed out from exhaustion and collapsed on a beach. When she awoke, she declared herself the ruler, and made her subjects bow down to her like maggots.

1 Like

A man becomes the center of focus as he decides whether he should have the 6’’ sub or the meatball marinara in order to give to his children, as he works a minimum wage job and can barely support his family.

(This is for the first post, BTW).

Also, can we post our own pictures as well?

Not until you’re chosen to be the giver.

1 Like

Ranaki was already appointed winner of the first one.
So, yeah.

1 Like

I can still do it for fun though, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes