Describe It Horribly- The Game

The woman made an army to conquer the world,but she decides to cut her hair instead.

1 Like

Le Winner! Take your prize!

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

And this is where we keep the children

4 Likes

“I always wondered what would happen if you stuck a fork in there.”
Those were Johnny’s last words.

1 Like

First you put the knife in this slot and then the fork in this one. Now grab them both while I plug it in…

Waiting for @LelouchViBritannia to come over here…
http://i.imgur.com/ekJ48.gif?noredirect

7 Likes

“You put your discs of enriched uranium in the slots, and push the lever. As long as nothing happens, we will be safe.”

I completely forgot about this

Go

4 Likes

HEY! No monkey business in the office!

2 Likes

An escaped chimpanzee steals stacks of 20 dollar bills from a guy from State Farm inc. Unfortunately for that guy, State Farm was not there, unlike a good neighbor and he was fired an hour later.

2 Likes

“Let me get this streight. You were her son, and she left all her money to the monkey…”

2 Likes

I’m gonna need someone to tag me when it reaches like 6-7 people, cause I’ll probs forget again.

2 Likes

Steve contemplates if selling his brothers to the San Diego Zoo was the right thing to do.

3 Likes

After selling his children, he thinks about what he should buy with all the money.

the monkey decides to buy all the legos or one platinum avokii

2 Likes

@LelouchViBritannia we have things
come over nao

2 Likes

The chimpanzee looks at all the money.

It thinks: “Look at all this toilet paper!”

1 Like

winnur

3 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There ya go everyone.

5 Likes

The Russians sent a goose over to the U.S. to steal money from buisnesswomen feeding pigeons, to help fuel their project to make a bootleg Age of Ultron movie.

3 Likes