Describe It Horribly- The Game

Unbeknownst to the poor ducklings, their father was selling them away to a life of being the office pets, all so he could fuel his addiction to women.

1 Like

The woman made of bread faces her worst fear, BIRDS! Meanwhile Aflac sends in Aflac goose to take away her insurance, since she’ll be eaten by then

Crime in New York has reached an all-time high, as even birds partake in robbing defenseless women.

2 Likes

Aflac doing the exact opposite of what they’re supposed to do: taking away your insurance money.

Birdemic III, the Birdining.

2 Likes

People on the street walk by and completely ignore the goose Mafia distracting a woman and robbing her cash.

1 Like

Unbeknownst to the businesswoman, her newest insurance policy with Afflack included a hidden, small print agreement in which they’d take rob her of her money due to being a compassionate soul.

2 Likes

Ok thats 8 people, who wins?

Our winner right here.
:smiley:

4 Likes

@Ranaki_Pakewa
Get here and volunteer more stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

http://d11cbnttr0b724.cloudfront.net/img_dreamed/908147.jpg

6 Likes

“I’m here to make everyone cringe”

6 Likes

Woah, man, I don’t think that was frosting on those cupcakes…

3 Likes

Because he wouldn’t update The Yesterdays Quest or The Powers that Be serials, Pinkie Pie began to maul Greg Farshtey. The attacks would send the two near a Protodermis Pool, where they fell in and combined.

4 Likes

It wasn’t all swirling until after the party

2 Likes

You know, next time… pick something more normal.

3 Likes

Greg Farahtey has successfully become Cthulu

2 Likes

The disturbing outcome of when Greg Farshtey decided to watch MLP with his daughter. Thus, Farshtey came convinced that he needed to morph with MLP, and as a result of hating how Keetongu only had one eye, he decided he needed to have tons and tons of them.

7 Likes

This.

1 Like

Did I win?

2 Likes