Digimon

Digimon fans

Whats your favorite digimon and season?

2 Likes

Digimon Frontier and Digimon Tamers were my faves.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to watch much of the first season due to it airing right when I need to leave for school which is also the reason for Tamers when the network did the same thing -_-

As for movies, Digimon X Evolution was absolutely awesome.

#revivingtopiccuzicanandilovedigimon

Tamers and Frontier are some of the best, and I REALLY hated 02 (screw you Davis, skrub)

1 Like

I really liked the original show but the writers didn’t seem like they knew what they were doing. They probably could have ended with piedmon but for whatever reason at the last minute they made that two episode apoclymon story arc. Speaking of apoclymon, and this may only be true for the English dub, but he was the worst final villain ever written. You want to go to the real world for pizza? Really? Hide the children. This show is way too edgy!

1 Like

This one :wink:

My favorite seasons are Adventure (1 and 2), Tamers, and Frontier. My favorite digimon are Renamon, Aruraumon, Monmon, Flamemon, Guilmon, and Coronamon. I do have more favorites, but I don’t want to make this reply too long.

1 Like

You.
I like you.

1 Like

Favorite Digimon: Renamon and all its Digievolutions (reminds me of what Gali would be if she was part of that world)

Favorite opening:

But the original 1&2 series were my favorite purely because of nostalgia just as many would say Bionicle 2001 was their favorite year.

This entire series reminds me of Bionicle for some reason.

1 Like

Have you seen Tamers yet?
Also, 02 had Davis.
Davis.

Which one was the one set in the “real” world?

Do you mean the one where Digimon was a fictional creation/TV Show in their world?
That’s Tamers.

no it like they were in school or something in the “real” world and they used their digimon on the internet or something to that affect, the really one i remember is they were trying to stop a digimon from launching a missile

Digimon the Movie. (ENG Ver.)

ah thank you, so it wasn’t a season or anything darn

It was still a pretty cool movie, though.
Reeeeeeeeeally suggest you watch Tamers.

lol k

1 Like

I liked Timers, its up there with the original two series. But the Digievolutions theme and animations there are the best out of any from the franchise. Renamon is my favorite digimon and has one of my favorite digievolutions.

1 Like

This
It needs to happen
I NEED IT

Crunchyroll now has Digimon in its lineup.
Tamers.
Adventure 1 and 2.
Frontier.

Dub only tho

I remember watching Digimon when I was little. The first season was first dubbed by Agapio Racing Team - the worst studio you could find - and left me dissatisfied even as a knee-high shrimp. I hardly remember anything about the story.

I might just rewatch Adventure and take a look at Tamers before the upcoming film hits my retina.