Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

Swordbreaker settles down again. He was awaiting what would happen.

The cleaning droid returned to its station to be repaired.

Michael led Aqua in front of a cell. “Tell me, do you see something in there?” He asked her.
If Aqua was gifted with higher-dimensional vision, she might be able to see an astral form suspended within the cell. If not, then she would just see an empty cell.

@Toa_Radrix
As Nimrack sat in his cell, he would hear a dark voice call out to him.
"Nimrack… "

@Toa_Vladin
The guards then tried to search for any sign of the guard who sent the message to them.

Nimrack turned around to see who was talking to him

Nimrack wouldn’t see anyone else present.
The Shadows, Nimrack. They call out to you…” the voice said.

“Who are you?” He asked

I am a friend. We are connected, you and I.

The shadow…” Nimrack murmured

Precisely.” the voice said, as Nimrack’s shadow morphed, changing shape. Eyes and a mouth appeared on the shadow’s face.
I am The Shadow King.

Nimrack looked at his appearance. “What a visitor, the shadow itself!” He laughed “What is your will here, Shadow King?”

Nimrack, I have come because I can grant what you desire: Your freedom.” The Shadow King said to Nimrack.
I can help you escape, but first you must do something for me.
@Toa_Radrix

“Of course I see the puppy in there. He’s so aborable.” She smiled. She actually did see the actual aura and shape but it was more fun messing with others.

Charbydis glared at Aqua from behind the glass. Puppy?!

“I…don’t think you’re seeing the right way. Anyways, thanks for your input.” Michael sighed.

Nimrack looked delighted “What do I have to do?” He asked

In order for me to free you, you must first help to free me.” The Shadow King answered.

He looked confused “How can I free you if I’m not free myself?”

Trust me, there are ways.” The Shadow King said.

We will keep in touch. For now, just wait for further instruction.” The Shadow King said, before his form dissipated, leaving Nimrack once again alone.

@Jcton
@Toa_Radrix
@Toa_Vladin
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Khalsa721
Soon, it was once lights-on time in Whitegate. All the prisoners would recieve a rather loud and obnoxious awakening by the guards.

Nimrack didn’t even sleep.

“It’s time for school! Wake up or you’ll be late!” Aqua happily yelled over the intercom, “also will mr johnson please come see the principal ASAP?”

Glar inspected the cells

“Wake up!” He shouted to Anticrast

Hew woke up quickly, glaring at the robot.

Michael looked down upon the collection of cells, before summoning the Sable Warrior.
@L.O.S.S-KAL