Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

Swordbreaker lied still and silent, as if he was asleep.

After the cleaning droid went to the repair station it waited to be repaired.

#####“You requested my presence?”

“Listen, I think we might have found a way to decipher what Charbydis is trying to tell us.” Michael urgently said.
“The voice that spoke to us earlier, what did it say that frightened you?”
@L.O.S.S-KAL

#####“The voice itself was chilling, alien if you will…”

Michael waved away Sable Warrior’s words, dismissing the notion. “I’m sure you must have misheard what they said.”
Michael lead Sable Warrior to a vault. He entered the pass key, and unlocked the door. Inside the vault, was a collection gadgets and weapons.
“This is the Evidence Locker. All the prisoners’ weapons and technology is stored here.” Michael stated, approaching a glowing orange-red fluid.
“Do you know what this is?” he asked Sable Warrior.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

#####“I cannot say that I do know what that is but I do understand that a voice that was barely comprehensible is cause to worry. Think about it. What did it sound like”

Micheal would recall that the voice was technically silent

“I…don’t know how to describe it…” Michael said. “I am just as lost as you.” he then said, removing an item from the Evidence Locker.
“While something like this would usually be below me, I have become desperate for answers.” said Michael as he opened a briefcase. Inside was a dart gun, with a vile filled with a fiery orange substance. "Do you know what this is?’ Michael asked the Sable Warrior
@L.O.S.S-KAL

#####“No”

“It is the essence of a powerful Planeswalker once named Tarkur. When he died, The Gamemaster had collected a portion of his essence and attempted to synthesize it into a weapon.” Michael said as he prepared a syringe.
“When he was imprisoned, this was locked away in the evidence. But Planeswalkers are known for their ability to freely cross any planes and universes in The Multiverse. If I can absorb a portion of Planeswalker essence, then I may be able to gain a larger multiversal insight and understand Charbydis’ message.” said Michael, as he then suddenly injected himself.

#####“Or your genetics will reject such a foreign.”

Thornrax was staring at the other prisoners.

Alyxandreon was looking for Michael.

If the search team would turn the chair of the console, they would only find a bunch of dust. Some of it was coagulated (?) in an unatural way, forming small bodies of sand and dust, but other than that nothing seemed suspicious.
@Mctoran

OOC: There’s is no such thing as planeswalker essence since each planeswalker has their own planeswalker spark which only ignites through severe Trauma. Just wanted to clarify

IC: Tarkur appeared through one of his planeswalking vortexes only to appear in a strangely dimlit room which suddenly brightened by his apperance. A small beeping noise could be heard as the alarms went off. Tarkur fixated by the alarm lights wouldn’t notice someone coming. Unlike the Alarm lights on Ravnica these wasn’t made out off magic but of electrical components.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Tarkur
As Sable Warrior said these words, Michael’s eyes suddenly began to glow the same fiery color as the fluid he had injected.
His hearing and vision faded, leaving Michael in an isolated state of consciousness. Michael saw many things throughout the multiverse. He saw many events occurring simultaneously. It was hard to isolate the important details among the chaos of his vision, but Michael was able to isolate a few things. He saw evil, dark beings arriving to the Prime Universe. He saw the dark face of The Shadow King.
Then almost as soon as it had begun, Michael’s vision abruptly ended. He doubled over, and spewed the injected essence out of his mouth and onto the floor. His body had rejected it just as Sable Warrior had said. As Michael wiped his mouth, he saw the regurgitated puddle begin to bubble up on the ground.

@Toa_Vladin
The guards began thoroughly scanning the piles of dust.

#####“Let’s get you to the medical chambers.”

Michael raised a hand to Sable Warrior.
“No, I am alright. There is no need.”

@Tarkur
Michaael then looked up to see Tarkur appearing nearby.
“Tarkur?” Michael said in bewilderment.

#####“Could you help me get him to the medical chambers.”

The pile seemed to be of weird, organic origin.

Tarkur was still focused on the electrical light, “Wow this is something new, I’ve never seen engineering like this.” He muttered as he wondered why the alarms had gone of usually in the Izzet league the larm would go beeping only if something exploded this didn’t seem like the case right now.

#####“Excuse me but could you help me carry this man?”

Michael looked at Tarkur.
“No, that’s impossible. You were confirmed to be dead…” he murmured

@Toa_Vladin
The guards collected a sample of the dust.