Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

“And what about the millions of Sumryans that died?” he said, slowly approaching him, and trying to hold his anger still. “Were they a joke to you? What about my family? Or X45’s? What about the uncountable civilians that dies just for him to feed?”

“I could tell you about my own fair share of massacres that I have witnessed. I have seen many beings close to me die horrible deaths. And as an immortal being, I can tell you that I’ve seen much, much death.” Michael Solemnly said.

“I truly wish that I could bring back those that I have lost. But I can’t. So the best I can do is contain the threats that harm others. Think about it: If someone in this prison was killed, a power vacuum would be created, and filled by a potentiality even more dangerous being. So prisoners must be kept alive, so that even more threats can be prevented.”

“You don’t care about the innocents, Michael! You care only about your business!” he said, storming out of the room.

Leonardo stopped Alyxandreon
@Toa_Vladin

“And you are?” Alyxandreon asked.

“Leonardo, an angel knight, I’ve known Michelangelo since he was a boy, I must admit, life isn’t one of his priorities, ever, it never has been…”
@Toa_Vladin

“OK, what do you want?”

“I care about people, lives and death, although they are rare, we have sometimes sometimes has executions here…”
@Toa_Vladin

“Then why didn’t you executed him before?”

“Believe it or not, mass genocide is not a major crime, I have seen Michelangelo commit it himself against both Xir’algath and infinites alike!”

“If you don’t have anything effective to tell me then leave me alone.” he said, leaving.

“I could appeal to Thornrax‘s execution…”
@Toa_Vladin

“Yes, suddenly you want to help me. I’ll sure believe you.” he said as he was leaving.

With those words, Michael made the doors in front of Alyxandreon slam shut. He rose to his feet.
“Do you think I am out for profit?” He said softly.
“I am a transcendent immortal being. I have nothing more to gain. I do not gain pleasure from operating this prison. It puts a great amount of stress on me. But I do it anyways, because I do care about the beings in this multiverse and I don’t want to see them get hurt. I can’t reverse or change what happened to your race, Alyxandreon, but I can prevent others from suffering the same fate.”

@Jcton
The AI narrowed her eyes at Akem.
“Well gee, looks like I have to delete myself then.” She said, abruptly deleting her code.

@Tarkur
Tarkur would sense something strange nearby. It felt like a similar energy to his own…

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Sable Warrior, upon return, would be greeted by the sight of Charbydis in his cell.

Akem smiles and the illusion goes away, all the files weren’t corrupted. Akem smiles as he stands on a folder, appearing.
“Chat bots and trojan horses always work. Well seeing as I don’t have much time, lets go…”
He pixelates and searches for something…lights he’s looking for lights.

“I don’t like liars Michelangelo!” Leonardo calls “You refuse to kill dangerous prisoners yet are contempt with attempting mass genocide? Alyxandreon has a point, if you simply keep prisoners here for the greater good just to attract their followers then you’ll fail…” he pauses “You aren’t a god and you have a duty as well as privileges!”
@Toa_Vladin

“If I wanted all The Xir’algath dead, they would be by now.” Michael said.
“But they do not currently pose a threat, and so there is no reason to kill them. I only killed Xir’algath to stop them from killing others. And believe me I did not feel any better about myself once they were dead.” Said Michael.

@Jcton
Akem would find the light system. But it was one again guarded by a new obstacle of programming. It seemed to be a jumbled mess, but there was a pattern to it, if Akem looked closely enough.

Tarkur shruggs and moves along. [Move along intensifies in the background], Tarkur was humming the tune which he had heard from a recently visited Plane he had found just like Whitegate through his Planeswalking malfunctioning.

1 Like

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
Seeing that Mctoran didn’t let Alyxandreon leave, the conversation between the two never happened.
“Yeah, yeah, sure! You’re a fraud! Now let me go!”
@Mctoran

Leonardo is a man of many mysteries