Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

X45 let a small grin as he walked with the guards

The guards brought X45 to his cell, which was right next to Nimrack’s, and threw him in.

“Well well, what have we here?” Asked The Gamemaster as X45 sat in the cell.

Thornrax looked confused at him.

“Don’t act like you don’t know.” Savager said.

Thornrax scoffed and resumed hitting the bars.

“Will you keep it down!” A guard shouted.

He continued.

X45 glanced at the Gamemaster “Something between revenge and salvation.”
Behind the wall, Nimrack knew X45 was locked with him “What are you doing here?” He whispered, but got no response. He smiled.

“I did not think that would be necessary information.” Michael replied.

He scoffed.
“Fine. I want another mission.”

Michael sighed.
“Okay. I have received some mysterious energy readings that have emanated from an area close to the edge of The Multiverse.” Michael said as he gave the coordinates to Alyxandreon.
“I need you to go and find out what is causing the readings.”

“You kidding, right?”

Dez and Raksha would suddenly phase on the edge of a huge citadel on a black asteroid, floating at the edge of the multiverse. Suddenly, a wristwatch-like device from Raksha’s hand started beeping.
“My phaser is out of energy.” she said.
“Mine too.” Dez replied.
“Let’s enter in. Thronrax should have some chargers inside.”

Michael shook his head.
“This energy seems to be consuming all light in its area.” He said.

“You really are kidding!” Alyxandreon said, becoming angry. “In the last five years I’ve been working in the same building in which my biggest enemy sleeps. He decimated 80% of my race! And guess what? He is not dead now! He is sleeping and walking around casually, with no punishment! He looks like he is home! Meanwhile you give me laughable missions that supposed to be hardcore or something, instead of helping me take my revenge!”

Glar passed by X45’s cell. As he walked away, X45 released a drill out of his body and began digging his way out of his cell

Thornrax looked rather confused at X45’s cell.

The two entered inside a large room, clearly Thornrax’s control panel. A computer with a large screen was located on the wall opposite to the door. Raksha walked to it and turned it on, searching for the log.

A guard passed by and X45 suddenly stopped, hiding the little hole

@Mctoran

Now I wonder…what shall you do? You can delete yourself or delete the corruption to stop it from spreading…however I wonder what that might do?

“Log date, 21 60 30.” Thornrax said with a casual voice in an older recording. “This multiverse is quite fascinating, you know? It seems that they just built what seems to be a multiversal prison for the worst of the worst. I think it’s called Whitegate or something in these lines. I really wonder how some random angels will convince the top organisations of the other universes to just give up their biggest and most important prisoners. Actually, I wonder how they will keep such prisoners in such cages.”
Raksha looked at Dez. She shrugged as they continued listening.

Michael lowered his head, clearing his throat.
“How many times have I told you, this is not about revenge.” He said.
“Thornrax needs to be kept alive for a reason: people from his race may try to come here and rescue him. He is essentially leading us to more prisoners, and that makes The Multiverse much more safer. Take Nimrack for example; his presence here was what allowed us to capture X45, and potentially even more members of The League of Shadows.”