Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

Alyxandreon sighed angrily. It was obvious that the case was not making him happy, but it could also be visible that his disappointment was not produced by the assigned targets.
“Yes. I heard stuffs about them, tho I still need informations to fill some wholes.”

“Even though we managed to drive off their invasion, a few fragments of their empire are still lurking on the fringes of The Multiverse. I want you to capture them and retrieve them here.” The director said as he gave alyxandreon the coordinates of the Xir’algath’s location.

“Wait, so you want a single man to take down an empire?” he said, folding his arms.

“There aren’t too many. The group I’ve assigned you to consists of about 5.”
Suddenly, the director remembered something.
“OH! I almost forgot something…” he said as he reached for a primordial energy weapon and presented it to Alyxandreon. “These are the only things that can kill them, if deemed absolutely necessary.”

Alyxandreon suddenly smiled. He was knows for his “if they are good enough for Whitegate, then they are good enough for the death penalty too”.
“Sure…” Alyxandreon said, taking it. “If deemed absolutely necessary.”

Meanwhile, somewhere in space…

Michael flew down to meet the group of Angel Scientists. “Alright, please make this quick. I have a meeting with the other High Archangels scheduled later.” He said as his wings furled into his back.
“Well, this may be an important discussion for your upcoming meeting…”
The scientist said, as he showed Michael to what they had discovered.
“What the…”
Michael said under his breath, as he saw what they had been trying to show him.
A slightly translucent figure, clad in torn robes, floated through space. As the figure looked at Michael, it seemed that he was trying to say something. Desperately. But no words or sound came out of his mouth.
“What should we make of this?” A scientist asked.
As Muchael tried to read the figure’s lips, it seemed that he was trying to say some word along the lines of “Shadow.”
Michael’s eyes widened. “We’re taking him back to Whitegate.” He abruptly said.

@Khalsa721
@Toa_Radrix
@Toa_Vladin
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Jcton
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@ProfSrlojohn
Soon, lunch time was over. It was now Rec-Room time.

The Gamemaster was engaged in a fierce match of “Uno”. As his opponent laid down a green 3, he slapped the “reverse” card onto the desk with a smug expression. His opponent’s jaw dropped.

Another pulse ran through the complex with the lights slightly flaring up as it went through. Guards and prisoners in the lower sections could faintly hear a macabre cry attempting to echo

Thornrax decided to remain in his cell.

Soon, Michael arrived back at Whitegate, shortly followed by the other 5 High Archangels afterward.
“So, you wanted us to come see you?” Nathanial asked Michael as they entered the prison’s monitering/observation room.
“Yes. There are important matters that I need to discuss with you all.” Responded Michael.
He sighed as he sat down.
“First, I want to review the basics of the current status quo we’re in since driving back the Xir’algath. When the energies of their mothership collided with the Primordia Lucis, it sparked a massive chain reaction that rebuilt and reassembled the fragments of all the destroyed universe. Simply put, time was in a way ‘rewinded’ within the individual universes to the physical states they were in before the Invasion.” Said Michael, displaying a holographic simulation.
Uriel leaned in. “Interesting…” he mumbled.

"However, there seems to have been a few side-effects to this. The beings within the universes seem to have slightly been altered from their original lives. Details that were not previously present about them now exist in their recreated realities. " Michael explained.
“And now, this is the concerning part: I have noticed that since the Multiverse’s recreation, the inter-dimensional veil has been weakened. I have received many energy readings detailing all the signs of cross-universe teleportation. To simplify, beings are being mysteriously displaced from their native Dimensions, and being transported here.” Michael said, pointing to a specific universe on the Multiverse’s map.
“The Prime Universe. I am unsure of what attracts these beings here, but this is the Dimension containing the highest concentration of teleportation.”
Gabriel thought for a moment. “But what does this all mean?” She asked. Michael shook his head. “I don’t know. However there seems to be a degree of intelligence here, as if someone was strategically placing these beings into specific dimensions. But who would be behind such a scheme is unknown.”

“And what of The Xir’algath, and the other cosmic beings? What has become of them?” Auriel asked.
“The Xir’algath’s empire has been left severely crippled, but they are still out there lurking around, no doubt scheming a new plan. The id seem to have been left largely unaffected by the Invasion. Though an important detail to note is that the Krito fer seem to be multiplying rapidly. We should monitor that more closely…The unaffectedness also applies to The Infinites. Magnus’ host, Clint, has been killed, but evidence leads me to believe that the MAGNUS force is still intact and is currently wandering the Multiverse on a different plane of existence. Parvus is still alive, hiding out with the Xir’algath. And the Xir’algath’s subdivision, The Infinite Empire, is just as crippled.” Michael concluded.
“These surely are trying times.” Sabrael spoke out, after a period of silence. Michael solemnly nodded, then leading the other Archangels into a different room.
“Now, here was what I wanted to show you.”
He said, presenting them the Astral being he had recovered earlier. Gabriel’s jaw dropped.
“Oh my…”

Alyxandreon was heading towards the hangar of the prison to take his shuttle, his only way to the universe he was assigned to.

A man entered the room, he was old and very wise, he laughed like a child but today he wasn’t laughing, he wasn’t even smirking
“A man named Johnathan David Arthur Syd has recently attacked New Evo, we must track him down!” He said, the man’s name was Leonardo and he was one of the oldest living angels
@Mctoran

Alyxandreon hopped into his shuttle and turned it on. The process would take a few minutes, time in which he would wait for the staff members to signal that he has the permission to leave the hangar (@Mctoran).

The operators gave a rhumbs-up to Alyxandreon.

Alyxandreon nodded and rose his left thumb too, before pushing the command sticks and taking off.
OOC: Are we actually going to do this scene, or should we timeskip till the end of it?

1 Like

OOC:
You could show some fragments of scenes here and there, and use Xir’algath NPCs, bit you don’t have to show the entire side-mission.

IC:
“Of course we heard about that.” Michael responded to Leonardo.
“Oh yeah.” Leonardo said.

OOC: I think it would be best to actually show the mission tho.
IC: “Whitegate Penitenciary, I am preparing for a trans-dimensional jump. Do you copy?” Alyxandreon asked via his microphone.

1 Like

“Copy.” The ship’s radio responded

“So are you going to stop him? He became project ultimate, do you need a reset of the last time project ultimate was set free?” He asked
@Mctoran

“Copy that, Whitegate Penitenciary. I’ll be back in four hours at most. Keep this line open till then.”
He said, before pressing a few buttons in his cockpit. Suddenly the surface of the small shuttle started shifting. A small antennae popped out on the ship’s nose, in addition to a few more fins on the wings. A green aura started surrounding the craft.

#####“I have been brought to ensure no ‘miscalculations’ happen”
Comes the voice of a figure, garbed in a oily black coat and hat with four floating arms clutching weapons. They leglessly strode into view. Their tar-like skin and hair showed a face lacking any thing but the basic shape and a thin nose