Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

Swordbreaker thought to himself,
Of course, but the last…how many years have been ?!

Thornrax chuckled again before rolling on one side.

Anticrast got to the table and looked at his food The same, as always… he was annoyed in his thoughts but why the same? What kind of respect is this?! He threw his food on the floor “YOU FOOLS!! I WILL KILL YOU SOME-”

He was tranquilizied by Glar, who knew this could happen “Calm yourself, just a little outburst…” With some other guards he took him back to his cell.

Alyxandreon was heading towards the director’s bureau.

The Gamemaster grinned as he watched Anticrast fall to the ground. “Idiot…” he mumbled under his breath.

Alyxandreon knocked at the door of the director.

OOC: The director is currently absent. A substitute is Temporarily in place.

IC:
“Come in.” A voice replied.

Alyxandreon opened the door and entered in.

“What do you need?” The substitute asked as alyxandreon entered.
“There isnt that much I’m capable of currently, since Michael will only be gone temporarily.”

Nikolai stood proud and calm

OOC: Don’t you think that you should… You know? Describe him a little?
IC: Alyxandreon folded his arms.
“Where is he?”

“He was sent somewhere, to gather the other High Archangels for their meeting. And he was also sent to investigate a strange anomaly.”

OOC: No but for serious. You at least need to describe his basics.
IC: “Aha…” Alyxandreon said, letting himself sustain by the wall. “I am here to ask for another file. The new guy? Yeah, he is here because of me. Give me one more file so that I can bring one more bad guy.”

The substitute director thought for a moment, before heading over to the Prison’s computer system.
“I think I might have an assignment…” he said as he started typing. An aura of light seemed to emanate from him.

“You have a lot of those. Trust me, Michael told me.” Alyxandreon said, following him.

“Now, I trust that you are one of the most capable jailers in Whitegate?”

“Pretty much.” he said on a modest tone.

“Then are you absolutely certain that you can handle the assignment I’m about to give. It is very difficult.”

“Same was said about the last guy.” Alyxandreon said, unimpressed.

“Okay then…” the director said, displaying a photo of several muscular, oily black creatures wearing masks on their face. The Xir’algath.
“I’m sure you recognize what these beings are.”