Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

You need to learn to simply block it out… Donatello replied, as he then sensed Thornax’s presence in the channel.

@Toa_Vladin
is there something you would like to say?

Glitria leaned on the wall by the door, wishing she was anywhere but here. At least in the rec room there were fights to break up. But food was too precious for the prisoners to risk wasting it. she looked at the guard on the other side of the door.

“do you ever feel like your life is pointless?”

And this is why it is better if someone could kill me…I would have escape., too bad it would be physically impossible for me to return, cause I would want to make this place ash…

“…what?” replied the guard

@Jcton
you do Know that this prison does not belong to a native universe, correct? This place exists in the space between dimensions

“I said do you ever feel like your life is pointless.?You fail every job you ever have, and when you finally get one, it’s as a superfluous guard at a dead-end prison.”

An angel nearby nodded, sighing. “Yeah, sometimes. But we are all given a purpose in this Multiverse, and mine just so happened to be this role. So the best choice is to just embrace destiny.”

“Nah. I like the monotony” replied a second guard wondering who the question was directed towards

Thornrax didn’t said anything, phisycallynor mentally.

“The point is, you just have to work with what you got. Make the most of it, you know?” Another guard added.

Meanwhile, The Gamemaster sat to eat his lunch. The task would prove difficult, as he only had one arm with which to eat. And he was primarily left-handed.

“yeah. I’ve heard that one before. I get that, but i dislike this feeling uselessness. It’s maddening. But at least it’s not overly dangerous.”

OOC: it’s directed at at no one in particular

“Eh, I would beg to differ. This job is very demanding, and you never know when a prisoner might try to slit your throat.”

Plague Knight also sat, at a table as far away from The Gamemaster as he could. That man was as obnoxious as he was criminally insane.

Alyxandreon meanwhile was walking around. Most guards might recognise him as a top police agent, an important figure for the agency.

Therak walked past The Plauge Knight to his post. As he passed him he whispered

Tell Nimrak I will meet him during my next ■■■■■ to discuss his offer

OOC: please no one else read this

Savager stomped through the cafeteria, grunting as he slammed his massive, heavy body into his seat, which nearly broke.

Well, seeing as I belong to no dimensions it would simply act as if this was a dimension.

Nimrack quickly silently absorbed his mush with one gulp.

Plague Knight glared at Nimrack, disgusted by his poor manners.

@Jcton
I would kill you if I could, but of course I’m trapped in my own cell. This is the only form of communication that I have.

Makes sense, and seeing they plan to keep me away from the other prisoners…I don’t think I’ll be able to help…unless of course if you know a way to get this collar off be…For example using a wormhole to warp elsewhere, while I stay is always a possibility…then I could really be of use to you…
Swordbreaker rolls over again and yawns.

only time can tell if fate will provide escape for us…
Donatello said, before cutting the connection.