Halo:Demons in the Night RP

Deacon ripped Kiana’s shotgun from her hand and blasted the dead combat form apart, the entire upper body was mush as he unloaded into it then dropped the shotgun and stomped on it…

“Deacon what the hell?”

“You gotta… Destroy the… Bodies… Or… They… Come back…”

2 Likes

Blair gave her a look of anger. “You think I knew the flood would be her here? I’m surprised you haven’t noticed, but ONI doesn’t know every little god ■■■■ detail. Yes they knew this planet housed forerunner tech, but they didn’t know it’d be active! They didn’t even know the flood is here, what exactly would I be setting up? Tell me Miss oh I’m gonna flirt with my teammates while on a mission because I’m ONI little pet.”

3 Likes

“both of you shut up! I’m sorry but this is not the time!” Deacon shouted emotionally as he gave Kiana back her shotgun which she instantly started reloading “right now we have the issue of a parasite that will kill us all, steak are memories! And probably even steal our prowler and spread! Right now is not the time to argue so focus on surviving and getting out of here!”

2 Likes

Blair cleared her throat. “Yes, alright…so I can only assume the rest of Solar met the same fate now, shame. No one needs to die like that. I assume the balcony up top leads to somewhere, we just need to either find a way up or make a way up.”

1 Like

Catina tightened her grip on both her Machete, and the shotgun that she held close to the trigger, with the grip on the machete creaking as she gripped it tighter. “Luckily, I had already been given my smoothers before we went on this mission.” Catina merely said to Blair and Deacon.

1 Like

“Deacon… How do you know so much about these things… And why did you get so emotional over this?” Kiana asked in a private comm. Deacon followed Blair and readied his weapon in case more came. He answered Kiana in a dark tone

“They took Emma” was all he said to her. Then he looked to Catina “that rage can be good against these things if you have the right tools though…”

2 Likes

“I’ll keep that in mind, or try to if we are on this mission long enough.” Catina said as she put her machete away & racked the slide on her shotgun. “And unfortunately I had never been sent on any missions to assassinate a Gravemind.” She quipped.

“how the hell would you even kill the thing… Without a nuke that is…” Deacon said

1 Like

“I’m not sure, hopefully we don’t run into one.” Blair said as she saw no way up she sighed. “We’re gonna have to make a way up. Anyone have any explosives? I don’t wanna risk using grenades.”

1 Like

“the II’s do” (@EvilLobsterKing)

“Hmm. Going into such a mission with advance knowledge, and in descending order. A Lich, Scorpion, Spartan Laser, Rocket Launcher, and as a final weapon in an arsenal, smash it’s head with a Gravity Hammer…assuming the previous vehicles & weapons are able to get it to flop onto the ground.” Catina said off the top of her head.

“probably would need a harvester to do anything to it” Deacon said

“What the hell is that?” Kiana asked

“Think of it like a very… Very… Big scarab”

1 Like

“Who’s to say a Gravemind would really be that tough, despite it’s size?” Catina asked. “From what I researched, my machete would easily mangle, if not completely remove the skinny end of one of it’s tentacle’s. That could either make it mad & make rash decisions, or make it rethink invading my personal space.” Catina surmised.

“key word was skinny end though”

2 Likes

“Exactly. That would be about the best a machete would do.” Catina said. “Hence preffering to send a Splaser shot or a missile launcher barrage right into a Gravemind’s mouth over running at it with my machete & screaming “I’ll cutchu!”.”

“C-cat… I’m not built for close quarters…” Aries said, keeping close to the taller woman.

1 Like

“That isn’t a good idea, because that could cause the flood to swarm our location.” Blair warned. “I’m not fully sure how flood work, but I’m sure that could be a possibility.”

1 Like

“Alright.” Catina told Aries. “Can you handle distant enemies, while I take care of any who get close?” She asked.

“And I am curious about your augmentation. It looks different from a Spartan IV’s, which I thought you were at first.”

1 Like

“She has bootleg augmentations.”

2 Likes

“That seems like a waste of potential, and a ■■■■ thing to do to someone.”

1 Like