Halo:Demons in the Night RP

“Hopefully a proto, from what I’ve seen of ONI records. An actual gravemind is gonna be a serious problem.”

1 Like

"let’s… Hope we can find a way out f here…"Deacon said

“If we survive someone is telling me all they know about this…” Kiana said

“Proto, or a full blown Gravemind. Will either be able to withstand a Havok Mk. II?” Catina asked Blair.

“A what?”

“A nuclear bomb. One that can easily destroy an entire planet with a single detonation.”

Blair gave her a look. “Ummmmm okay…I don’t even know what your talking about.”

“never even knew there was a mark II” Kiana said

“Oh. I never said that then.” Catina replied.

Thomas checks his ammo count and sharpens his knife

“No you said it I recorded it. I could make you look stupid with this. In fact everyone did, even you.”

Catina glared at Blair under her helmet. Trying to resist the urge to flatten Blair’s obnoxious head with the butt of her shotgun.

2 Likes

“yeah our helmets record everything.” Deacon said with a stutter of fear as he looked around the flood area

“Do they record Blair’s rank probably being the only thing saving her right now?” Catina asked Deacon out loud.

“You realize you even commit any friendly fire especially on a ONI official,you will be put on trial and executed.”

“Luckily, I wouldn’t need to or even want to shoot anyone.” Catina stated honestly, since she went down that road anyway.

“hey enough arguing!” Deacon said regaining himself “alien parasite first, b*tching and moaning later”

Blair didn’t say a word as they kept walking down what seemed an endless hallway. Gas surrounded the group as they kept moving it got thicker to the point not even the flash light could cut through it.

Deacon kept his night vision on and nervously swallowed

“Get ready Aires.” Catina told her, as she expected trouble and lots of it while they moved through the gas.

“whatever you do… Don’t take your helmets off” Deacon said as he heard a screech echo

1 Like