Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“Sky! You’re alive!” Leo said with a giant smile. “It’s kinda odd meeting like this… me being a prisoner and all that… Do you think we could talk in private…”

3 Likes

The doors shut locking Ace inside as Blake followed behind the two. “■■■■■■ Ace, again?”

1 Like

he shrugs “can’t blame a guy for trying”

2 Likes

“Anything for a friend like you.” Sky nodded, letting him out.

3 Likes

“That’s it were done with you.” Blake told him grabbing him by the throat.

2 Likes

“You just trust this guy like that!? He could kill you!” The marine shouted at Sky.

3 Likes

Ace presses another button on his wristpad, opening the doors “but this time i was prepared” before stabbing Blake in the gut

2 Likes

Kyanna came up behind Ace “were you now?” She said cutting off his metal leg with her sword

2 Likes

Blake pinned him down as he felt the blade. “You think that really hurts me? I’ve been hurt worse you little ■■■■■.”

1 Like

“■■■■■■” he yells, hitting another button

2 Likes

Catina strolled into the hangar, reading another copy of a book she lost with The Bushido. Upon seeing what the commtion was about, she ran over and slapped both her hands on Ace’s shoulders, clamping down on them and pulling him up slightly. But not so much as to play tug o’war with Blake over him.

1 Like

Sky shook her head and chuckled. “If anything I’d kill him.”

3 Likes

Leo kept following Sky. “I want to ask you a few things…”

3 Likes

“Sure… Nerd!” Sky chuckled. “Feels like yesterday we were on Miridem.”

3 Likes

Ace pulls out his magnum, still invisible

2 Likes

“He’s got a gun.” William stated. “Boy you forget I’m a A.I. And I have access to the ships security.”

1 Like

he aims for Blake’s crotch and fires multiple times

2 Likes

A bullet skins his leg as Blake moves it grabbing the gun and taking it from him. “YOU ■■■■■■■ LITTLE ■■■■■■■!” He yelled at him. Unloading the gun. “Don’t sorry his cloak is also a rip off, it should be going down in a few seconds.”

2 Likes

kyanna crushed Ace’s wrist to make him let go of the gun, still able to see him because of her promethian vision

2 Likes

Leo smiled as his eyes started to water, “Ya… it’s nice to see a familiar face after so long…”

3 Likes