Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

Deacon and Kyanna reloaded… Then rejoined the others

As Blake approached the the door to the hall, he turned on his light again, it looked clear, the only thing seen was the run down and broken ACHILLES units, some torn apart, or just fell into disrepair.

“how many of these f*cking things did ONI make?” Deacon whispered to himself

Omega looked as he was frozen at the sight. Suddenly the sounds of footsteps echoed in the halls, as it seemed more than one was walking around.

“Great.” Blake sighed in annoyance.

“Ignore the mess, as best as you can…this was my fault in someways.” The voice said.

“Show yourself.” Catina said. Getting her Lawgiver ready, as the halls seemed close quarters enough for it to be anywhere from useful to devastating.

1 Like

“I can’t…I’m trapped in this room. ONI made sure I couldn’t escape it, instead they taunted me, forced me to watch over the facilty even when they left.”

A ACHILLES unit walked out, this time with only one arm and far more severely damaged, its helemt was damaged beyond repair as it raised its battle rifle and opened fire, only to be greeted by the sounds of a empty gun.

1 Like

Catina groaned. Then ignited her Energy Sword. Damaging it’s head much, much worse with a forward stab.

1 Like

“Alright, everyone follow me.” Omega said as he lead the way down the dark hallway. As everyone looked around the sight of a few ACHILLES suit still alive shuffled around like mindless zombies, ignoring the group.

“What is all this?” Blake asked as he looked around.

“A failed project Spartan, a project that was meant to be a turning point in the war, but…ONI…they were playing with fire.” The voice said as the cameras were watching them

“so are you just part of the fire then?” Deacon asked

“In some ways I am, but in someways I am the arsonist. There’s gonna be a matienence hall to your left, go through that for half a mile. Most of the doors are locked down.”

Deacon looked around the corner before making the bend and walking down the hall “big facility…”

“It was meant to be somewhat the same size of a MAC station.” He said as Omega opened the Matienence door.

“looks like all that time was wasted since this place is abandoned”

“Because as I’ve said they played with fire.”

“and they got burned for it”

“Oh yes, very much so my friend.”

Deacon and Kyanna walked cautiously down the halls

“One half mile of rampant Achilles, and then what?But if the evil one will be here. Couldn’t we wait for him and have him go first?” Catina asked.

The group came across a forced open door that inside looked to have been some sort of engineer room.

“Welcome to what’s left of the engineer room.” The voice said, as they walked in an assembly line had stopped mid production, of ACHILLES units.

“bet you feel right at home Leo” Deacon said

1 Like