Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Leo nodded and took a seat.

Samuel smiled, “What do you want to eat? I’ll go grab it for you and you can take a seat.”

2 Likes

“oh okay” Kiana said “just pancakes will do”

Kyanna came out after a little and took Leo’s hand “we’re good”

3 Likes

Samuel nodded as they arrived, “I’ll be right back!” He ran off to get her pancakes.

Leo smiled, “When is the next check up?”

2 Likes

“two weeks” Kyanna answered

3 Likes

Leo nodded, “Okay, come on. You’re probably a lot more hungry now…” he said leading her.

Samuel ran back to Kiana carrying a stack of pancakes.

2 Likes

“slow down big guy, don’t drop them” Kiana said giggling

3 Likes

“What do you want?” Sasha asked, staring blankly ahead.

“Nothing…just thought I’d sit here…”

“Why though? don’t you have anything better to do?” ’

“Nah”

“Well…I’m going to go get breakfast, so screw you!” Sasha retorted, attempting to stand to no avail. Levi shook his head, helping her to her feet before holding out his arm as a balance.

“We should probably get Vanessa…”

“Yeah” She sighed as Levi opened the door, startling Vanessa awake.

“Rise and shine” Sasha exclaimed, her voice lacking its usual levity. Vanessa simply stared back, still bleary eyed.

“So…what?” She asked.

“We’re going to get some food, and you look like you could use some fresh air” Levi answered, grabbing her wheelchair.

“Oh, alright” Vanessa replied as Levi pushed her with one hand, giving Sasha support with the other.

3 Likes

Samuel carefully put them on the table. “There you go… What would you like to drink?”

Leo and Kyanna arrived at mess hall, “Want to sit with them?” He asked pointing at Samuel and Kiana.

2 Likes

“sure”

“Water is fine… What’s with this princess treatment Samuel?” Kiana asked

3 Likes

“You deserve it…” Samuel replied.

“What do you want to eat? I’ll go grab it and you can wait with them.” Leo asked Kyanna.

2 Likes

Levi, Vanessa and Sasha entered the messhall, looking for a place to sit.

“Leo and Kyanna are over there…with some other people, maybe go socialize or whatever” Levi suggested. Sasha faintly nodded as Vanessa stared on, mortified at the thought of human interaction.

3 Likes

Jess walked out into the mess hall waking up a few minutes ago trying to find Blake.

3 Likes

“anything is good” Kyanna said walking over and taking a seat with Kiana and Samuel

“It’s not really my thing Samuel, I don’t like being lazy and having everything handed to me, oh hey red”

“Hey, did you sleep well?”

“Yeah, best sleep I’ve had in years…”

4 Likes

Levi and company approached the table before stopping.

“Mind if we barge in?” He asked.

3 Likes

“Fine… I won’t do it anymore…” Samuel responded.

Leo carried 5 trays of food. Each had different items.
“Choose what you like the most.”

2 Likes

Jess saw the group and walked over. “Hey guys.” She said, yawning.

3 Likes

Kyanna looked confused at Leo and put one tray on the table, then helped Leo carry two trays “don’t over do it Leo” she said not noticing the others

“Hey… Haven’t seen you before” Kiana said to Levi smiling, her synthetic tone of voice probably confusing him with how she was able to talk with her mouth shut. "

3 Likes

“Hey…” Levi began, before awkwardly pausing upon hearing Kiana.

“Hello?” He replied, needing a double take. “Name’s Levi South, newest recruit to the regiment” He finished, shaking Kiana’s hand. “And you?”

3 Likes

“I tend to over do things, I’m sorry… I just want make sure you’re happy…” Leo sighed.

Samuel waved at Levi, “Hi there.”

3 Likes

“let’s go put these back then sit back down” Kyanna said

Kiana extended her robotic arm and shook his hand “I’m Kiana”

3 Likes