Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Hello” He replied to both.

“So…You’re black?..uhm…er…Kyanna…said to call you that when you were…together…confusion…nevermind, I’ll be right back” He muttered, heading to the cafeteria line as Sasha took a seat.

“Don’t mind him, he gets flustered around most girls…and just in general…:”

3 Likes

Leo looked down at the ground, “I’m sorry… Just… take a seat I’ll take them back…” He sighed.

2 Likes

“Jess.” She said sitting at the table with everyone. “How you guys been.”

3 Likes

“I’m helping you take them back” Kyanna said

Kiana laughed a little “oh it’s fine”

3 Likes

Morning time on Roche Brasiliano

“Aries. Are you awake?” Catina asked. “I had time to think, and you actually aren’t a burden as you had thought. One of us saving the other is a thing.” Catina said.

“For example. That Knight that wounded me on Requiem, he ate a few rounds from your Sniper Rifle. And on Venezia, I followed your lead against Jace and his gang. Well except for Taggart Watanree.” Catina said. “But he focused on me instead of you.”

“And should I, or should I not mention the line I said to myself while I destoyed that punching bag?” Catina asked. “A little something I know by heart from my training.” Catina explained.

3 Likes

“Alive” Sasha answered, as Vanessa blankly watched the lights on the ceiling, unable to even begin.

3 Likes

“Okay…” Leo said as he started walking.

2 Likes

“That good. What about you guys?” Jess asked looking at Samuel and the other three.

3 Likes

“Pretty well, overall…” Samuel said with a smile.

2 Likes

“Good to hear.” She said smiling at him.

2 Likes

Kyanna put the trays back then headed for the table

3 Likes

Leo followed her. “Sorry…” he said again.

2 Likes

“This is why the show should be called Kinship; Honor. For horses.” Damo explained.

“Well, While you were training, you’ll never guess what I have made in the kitchen for you.” Aries smiled.

Grace got up, holding Sarah, tangled in the blanket. She lay her down, and examined the door.

2 Likes

“it’s alright” Kyanna said taking her seat

2 Likes

“There is one way to find out.” Catina said as she was lying in bed with her eyes closed.

“And I feel the need to say it anyway.” Catina said.

"Catina A131. Lieutenant. Alpha Company. UNSC.

I was trained by Kurt 051 to be the absolute best, the best disciplined, the best taught, and the best physical fitness. My training is better than the training the Spartan II’s received."

“Nevermind that I now refer to the UNSC as United Space C*nts.” Catina added.

2 Likes

Aries picked her up and brought her into the kitchen, where she had attempted to make Catina’s favorite dish, Chicken Hearts.

2 Likes

Sarah had fallen asleep already.

Leo sat down next to Kyanna.

2 Likes

“Aww. You shouldn’t have.” Catina said. Looking around for the best possible way to warm them up.

2 Likes

“so how is everyone?” Kyanna asked

“I’m fine” Kiana said

3 Likes

“Why does the purple one have to make status reports about something like friends, status reports should be used to deliver information on how well everything running not your relationship” 718575 kept asking his questions

Harold looked at the ball “are you gonna keep asking questions?”

“Why does the orange one kick trees to harvest there red fruits when the purple one could sit there and use its” 718575 sighed deeply “magic to move the red fruit and the process it for distribution to the other who live in the area”

3 Likes