Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

OOC: They arent at regal tho

“I’m not sure yet. We don’t have five arms.” Aries said.

1 Like

“I’m taking that!” Zed called out, mild excitement in his voice as he charged over to the pilotless wraith, jumping in. A slight pause passed before his maniacal laughter exchoes through their coms. “Yes! Yes! It lives! Let the explosions commence! Muahahahaha!” He cried as the Wraith started back up, turning and firing at the nearest group of enemies as he drove towards another, prepared to ream them. “Yeah! Yes! Fear my power fools!” He cried, his voice changing slightly, taking on a couple characteristics of his ‘episode’ voice, like a mix of both, slightly deepening and a quiet staticy background noise was heard whenever he spoke,

1 Like

"For what it’s worth, I already worked out that we may need to assist each other. But the two of us could lay on our sides as the walls of a “fort” and have all five of them lying inbetween us. Catina said.

“Not much left to snipe here.” Wil said to Hannah. “Shall we move and help cut a swath through that base?”

1 Like

“What do we need to shoot? Any recommendations? We’d love them!” Zed’s voice hissed maniacally through the com systems, corrupting as it took on more of his other sides voice, the static increasing as he started to just shoot at anything that wasn’t on his team and moved.

1 Like

Sky shrugged. “Look, this has happened like 90 times already.”

“That sounds adorable.” Aries said.

“Here they come…” Faith whispered to her concealed group of Spartans. Several Brutes came stalking down the corridor. Music came over the intercom, followed by speech.

“This is Captain Tom 4728 of Foxtrot Command, to whoever the hell boarded my ship, I want to see you b*stards run with your tails between your legs…” The comm blared as the prerecorded speech echoed through the halls of the Dark Star II. The first to take action was Gianni 4444, who stabbed his Gauss cannon’s chainsaw bayonet through an approaching Brute’s chest, and revved the device, splattering the remains across the deck as the other Spartans leapt from their hiding spots, killing the invaders with no remorse.

1 Like

“Fine! Then just shoot everything!” He yelled, driving the Wriath as fast as he could at the closest group of covenant, slamming into them with it.

1 Like

“Overall, we at times may have to stumble through being Mom and Mamãe individually. And collectively the Matriarchs of The Da Sa family.” Catina told Aries.

“By the way. How will we do with fuel for the month long slipspace jump?” Catina asked. "I guess we will need to buy some fuel, or perhaps by being bad and stealing some. The good old “Gas & Go”, Catina said.

“And finally. What to do for the next month? Besides spend time with each other, and of course Midnight and Arrikay.” Catina said. “It is unfortunate that I currently won’t fit in my undersuit, after I went and colored my armor to match her hologram colors. Because Arrikay is a bundle of joy…and my hero.” Catina said. “But who knows, despite the baby bump, I may be more intimidating in a tanktop, than I am in my armor.”

2 Likes

Winter looks around, “I have a problem, I seem to have olost a large portion of my explosive payload”

2 Likes

“Well to bad for you! You should’ve taken the wraith before me then!”

3 Likes

Winter shoots his wraith, a large portion of metal is blown off the back, “I still have enough to end annoying little upstarts”

2 Likes

“You want to get shot?! Cause We will!” Zed screamed, trudging the Wriath and aiming it at him.

3 Likes

Winter stands defiantely in it’s path, he aims his rifle again, “I could take you out and have enough time to evade still”

2 Likes

Zed didn’t respond, aiming the gun at him silently and not moving before suddenly shooting at him saying “uh-huh.” As he drove it towards him too.

3 Likes

Blake kept aim still, readying to fire when needed.

Somethings gonna happen, and it won’t be pretty

War isn’t suppose to pretty, it’s suppose to be bloody.

He grunted in annoyance, unable to focus on his aim as the voices began talking with each other.

2 Likes

Winter dives out of the way, firing his thruster pack, he shakes his head “Ammatuers”

2 Likes

As he says that a sniper shot suddenly hits his pack, Zed having popped out his top half from cockpit and was aiming at him with his sniper. His visor having gone full purple. “I’m no amateur.” He growled through the com, firing another one towards where he was going and one to the side, limiting his movement areas.

1 Like

Blake took notice of the two. Keeping an extra eye on Zedd, readying the trigger to fire a warning shot in case he had to break up the current situation.

Its the Faker again, how cute.

shut up, we don’t know that

We could show him what it’s really like…we just need a chance to.

1 Like

Wil and Hannah both approached Sky. “Ma’am. Will you do something to snuff out this dispute between team members?” Wil 036 asked Sky.

“Especially the new guy, Zed. He doesn’t strike me as the stable sort.” Hannah also said to Sky.

1 Like

Winter stands, “Soldier, one more action like that, and the only action you’ll see is from the inside of a cell, do you hear me?” Captain Winter barks at him

3 Likes

Sky ripped him from the cockpit. “I thought you were gonna be nice, kiddo.” Sky said. “Now, let’s. hit that door before we have any more 'Nos Leygall’s.” Sky said.

The Brute after Brute fell to the surprise onslaught, and yet Tizakanus stood firm as he held the hangar. All of a sudden, a sniper round collided with his shoulder. The shot didn’t do much, but being a Brute it p*ssed him off significantly, pointing his hammer to the ceiling, and crying out in rage. As the Foxtrots flooded the hangar, slaying his Brutes without casualty, the sniper revealed himself. The sleek black armor of the EVA contrasted with the pale silver walls behind him.

“Pack brothers, kill the others… He is mine.” Tizakanus growled, stomping toward the sniper as he jumped down from his perch, igniting his black sword.

“You mad, motherf*cker!? Come get some!” He shouted.

3 Likes