Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Anyway.” Hannah said. “It seems we found a…God’s Leash? What is that, and what does it do? If you can forgive me finding out about those for the first time, and wanting to know more.”

1 Like

“Also be careful.” Zed said, stumbling over, his armour and a lot of his helmet coated in blood. “I can’t really see all that well, what with blood coating my visor inside and out, so try not to get in front of me, or surprise me, I might mistake you for an enemy and shoot you.” He finished, seemingly having recovered a lot from before, still stumbling and hacking a bit but it was much, much less than it should have still been.

2 Likes

“Is that a thinly veiled threat?” Hannah asked. “I’ll keep my guard up, in case you will just use your wounds as an excuse to attack someone for no real reason. Especially me, even when I sound nothing like any of the covenant species.” Hannah added in her Aussie accent.

1 Like

Winter reaches over takes his helmet, takes a rag, and wipes the outside of his visor, then lets go of his head, “There, was that so hard?” he throws the rag at him “Invest in one of these, I know, you’ve probably never heard of such new technology, but try and keep up”

1 Like

“Ha-ha.” Zed said, having had the helmet on while Winter was cleaning it. “The insides covered in blood and having it removed once, even if it was an ‘accident’, in front of you people was one too many.” He said grouchily, pulling back. “Also, no it’s not a threat, I just can’t see well like this.” Zed deadpanned at Hannah. “Also, I hold no hate for the covenant unless they’re brutes so you’ll be fine.”

2 Likes

Winter looks at him, “Clean your act up, before you get someone killed, the way you’re heading, it’ll be you, by friendly fire” Winter sighs “Why are there no decent recruits anymore”

2 Likes

“Yeah, casual racism. Real nice.” Sky said, Irzon walking past him, roughly bumping zed on his shoulder.

1 Like

“One, I’m not a recruit, and Two, I’ve lived through worse than probably anything we’ll have thrown at us. Now then I’m going to clean my helmet before one of you guys try to, don’t follow me.” He said before stepping out of the area, calling back “Yeah well I feel most brutes deserve it!”

2 Likes

“Oh great, one of Those people” Winter sighs

1 Like

“I heard that!” Zed growled from the coms. “Why the f^€% did we agree to this job?” Could be heard, quietly enough that one might not hear it, Zed probably taking off the helmet as he said that, before the com shut off.

1 Like

“We’ve all been through worse, and you act like a recruit. Also I might not like Brutes, but that doesn’t mean I’ll go around and announcing it like everyone should know.” Blake told him. “So learn to keep your mouth shut sometimes, I know what happens when people go running their mouths. And they never ended very well.”

1 Like

“Bwahahah! I’ll act like a recruit as much as I want, I’ve earned it, and two, I don’t really care! Prove to me not to dislike brutes and I will, until then I won’t like em! So far they’ve never given me a reason to!” He called out from where he was.

OOC: we in a room/base?

1 Like

“Sometimes I wish you guys won the schism. Sometimes.” Sky shrugged, hugging Irzon.

“Sky, that is not something that is relevant to me anymore.” Irzon replied. “Cabis and I argue, as well as humans. I will only harm Cabis because we have a… Bond over it. Humans do not understand.” Irzon said. “Except you.” The Brute smiled.

“I understand, big guy.” Sky said. “I understand.”

3 Likes

“Alright.” Blake turned the safety off his rifle. “So that means your gonna get treated like a recruit. Or we can kill you now, I’m sure everyone here will agree it was an accident that killed you.”

2 Likes

“I’ll only agree if I get a few shots in”

2 Likes

He then stepped out from where he was, his helmet on and it even seemed like parts of his armour had been fixed, but that shouldn’t have been possible. “Trust me, an accident wouldn’t kill me, they made sure of that when they… ‘Trained’ me, and if I wanted you dead, you would be.” He growled, his visor shifting colours before he turned to go back outside. “I’m going out, also you, brute, I don’t hate you, yet, so far you haven’t done anything to prove I should hate you but it’s also the same for if I should like you. So I don’t care!” He said, waking back out towards the Wraith’s, jumping in the least damaged ones cockpit.

3 Likes

“We can make it look like the covenant got him, use a few plasma weapons, tie him up from the ceiling and just have a small break and use him as target practice.”

@KAI_BORG
Blake dropped his gun and took his helmet off. “Then bring btch, don’t talk sht unless your ready to back it up.” He said extending his arms. “You gonna throw the first punch or should I?”

2 Likes

“Trust me bud, you’ll die just as easily as any of us, probably slower because we don’t like you” Winter sets his hand on Blake’s shoulder, “not worth it soldier, focus on the mission” Winter looks to Sky “Orders ma’am?”

2 Likes

“No, this ■■■■■■ ain’t gonna walk around like he can do what he pleases, we can either deal with the little ■■■■ now and put him in line, or we’ll be forced to deal with his stuck up ■■■.”

2 Likes

“So you want me to fight you?” He deadpanned through the coms, popping out of the wraith before wandering over to the jackals, taking a bunch of their shields and fiddling with them. “I’d love too but I bet the rest of ‘our team’ wouldn’t like that. Also no, I haven’t died yet and you have no idea what I’ve done.”

2 Likes